What TV shows are you currently watching?

11 hours ago, neodeathgod said:

Agent Carter was cancelled. Did not know but there is so much Marvel stuff to keep up with that i do not mind if not all of it continues for years.

I haven't finished it yet but hoping there is some sort of proper closure but doubt it (spoilers) but we do see more of her when she's a senior in the movies which is cool.

On 3/4/2017 at 1:10 PM, thisisatrial said:

We need to discuss at length the amazingness that is Gilmore Girls. Also your name being hail hydra, means you are a marvel fan? Did we just become best friends!?

most definitely a marvel fan! my real name is hayley, but my friends gave me that nickname awhile back and it kinda stuck (':

On 3/13/2017 at 7:17 AM, gumby said:

I haven't finished it yet but hoping there is some sort of proper closure but doubt it (spoilers) but we do see more of her when she's a senior in the movies which is cool.

I was really bummed when Agent Carter was cancelled, especially because of that cliffhanger regarding Chad Michael Murray's character. Plus I wouldn't have minded seeing more of Hayley Atwell. I'm something of a fan.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been watching Grimm for awhile now. I'm sad it has been canceled.. still got 2 more episodes to watch before it's over.

For anyone interested, Grimm is a unique cop show that fuses fairy tales in with murders. It starts off a little slow, but once it picks up, things get intense.

1 hour ago, 720pTV said:

I've been watching Grimm for awhile now. I'm sad it has been canceled.. still got 2 more episodes to watch before it's over.

For anyone interested, Grimm is a unique cop show that fuses fairy tales in with murders. It starts off a little slow, but once it picks up, things get intense.

It wasn't canceled, it was a planned ending before the season even began... So we got a proper conclusion and everything.

• 1 month later...