NEW ANNOUNCEMENT - Check Featured Topic! ×
RazorDan

Attack on Titan (Shingeki no Kyojin) (Wit Studio)

5 minutes ago, Pi7on said:

I'm not a manga reader, but I heard it should end sometime in 2019

Manga is entering its last arc pretty soon (or maybe it already has), and arcs can last up to 20 chapters sometimes. So either 2019 or 2020 yeah. :P

• Sad 1

la verdad estuvo muy buena la temporada, si bien no hubo mucha accion pero la trama me encanto,., ME GUSTO HISTORIA REISS estaba muy bonita , se agradece arduo trabajo de subir los caps!!!

That was a great PV but honestly I'm just waiting for the confusion that will hit people's faces when the first season 4 previews start hitting in like a year. Also, does anyone else find it surreal as hell that AoT is going to get a complete, consistently quality adaptation while it's still ongoing? That's the anime pipe dream right there.

Linked Horizon's next single will be released on June 19th 2019 and will contain season 3 part 2's opening "憧憬と屍の道" (which can be translated as "Path of Longing and Corpses").

Edited by Scyrous

S03E16: Holy crap. Who the heck is left? Wow. This season has been something else.

Is there gonna be anyone left after this? lol.

I hope this ride continues through the end. What a fabulous second half to the season this has been.

• Like 1

it's officially confirmed Wit Studio is not animating final Attack on Titan season.
MAPPA will be handling the animation.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Xykan said:

I haven;t watched Season 3 yet, so I presume the trailer is a spoiler. 

Shows a bunch of random clips from S4 so yeah, don't watch it unless you're just looking at the difference in animation and not really paying attention to what is happening.

Regardless of the animation, I'm still pretty hyped with how far Attack on Titan's come. I started watching it back in undergrad, and now It's about a year after my doctorate. So much has happened between the first episode and the last arc and it's crazy how we all got there.

• Like 2