Attack on Titan (Shingeki no Kyojin) (Wit Studio)

RazorDan

Is this anime any good, I've seen one clip of a titan running and stepping on some small dude, but that's it.

Its pretty good. If you like shounen, then this will be enjoyable. If you hate "epic series", shounen, or GAR, then don't bother watching it.

Thanks for the reply. I don't mind epic series, as long as there is at least some pay off and they don't just keep you hanging on like some shows, only for them to get cancelled before resolution.

Thanks for the reply. I don't mind epic series, as long as there is at least some pay off and they don't just keep you hanging on like some shows, only for them to get cancelled before resolution.

Well, this already has another season on the way and they wrap up most of the plot that is given to you in the first season. So you should enjoy it then. Oh, also I'm going to assume you are ok with people being cut in half and stuff like that.

idk voice actors except for itachi and few others xD

finally its about time

ive been wanting to try this anime out

chik is hot as all heck xD

Which one? And are you sure that they will last long enough without being killed for you to enjoy? *epic music activates*

I'm surprised nobody's mentioned it yet, but Funimation has started releasing the cast list for the English dub!

lemming, you get points for guessing J. Michael Tatum, but you had the character wrong. =P

A fairly solid casting, I'll have to see a trailer before my final verdict but it looks good overall. And he might still play the character I guessed, sometimes voice actors do both major and minor roles!

They added the third round! Looks like one more batch left for tomorrow~

Ahhh, Matthew Mercer as Levi. I had to look him up, but he's Chrom from Fire Emblem: Awakening. <3 I also like Caitlin Glass.

These voices sound good on paper so far, but we'll see how it goes. I recently got halfway through an anime, realized that it had been dubbed in English, watched a dubbed episode, and went back to the original seiyuus. It just sounded so wrong.

Edited by poetictragedy

u must favor the weaklings that die to "protect" even though theyre too weak to protect :P

of course it is idk who it was or where shes from

but i recall seeing this pic with her looking all badass and strong...  *trembles* that my weakness xD

^_~b Nero,Satella etc etc

now,if she ends up being a weak useless crybaby female*cough* Erza *Cough*

then idc how hot she is i dont want her -___-

Edited by HeavenlyClassic

I can't stand useless females either. Like GROW A SPINE YOU WORTHLESS SEASLUG OF A MARY SUE.

Anyway, this is getting kind of off-topic.

When I try to think of dubbed voices, all I can bring forth is the TFS Abridged version, so trying to compare voices is interesting in my brain.

Edited by poetictragedy

• Koby changed the title to Attack on Titan (Shingeki no Kyojin) (Wit Studio)