How's the weather where you are?

GeekyAlex

It's really windy.

Today has been in the 80's, then tomorrow will get into the 50's lol. There's another storm coming in tonight.

*Edit* It was in the 40's today. Seriously??? In one day it went from summer temps. to winter temps.

Edited by lolrawr

Just had to comment since spring in Canada is as weird as it gets. So first it started raining around 5ish, then snowed for an hour, now its sunny and a high of 6*C. Still going to snow this afternoon, i just loooooove it so much...

I would love to have weather like that in Australia just once, but where I live that is impossible haha. At the moment it is sitting at 23*C with 89% Humidity and it has started to rain a bit after being such a nice and sunny day.

Just had to comment since spring in Canada is as weird as it gets. So first it started raining around 5ish, then snowed for an hour, now its sunny and a high of 6*C. Still going to snow this afternoon, i just loooooove it so much...

I would love to have weather like that in Australia just once, but where I live that is impossible haha. At the moment it is sitting at 23*C with 89% Humidity and it has started to rain a bit after being such a nice and sunny day.

If you want to trade weather, I'm totally ok with it. I prefer the weather when I can go outside and I don't need a coat. Still, at least the snow will melt when it hits since its warm out.

Winter is Coming....

So it's bloody cold! well... what i consider cold anyway. it was pretty miserable and rainy yesterday but the sun has decided to show it's face today which is nice.

It is cold isnt it? I love it! Yesterday's highest peak here in temperature was 22 degrees so I was pretty happy about that lol