How's the weather where you are?

GeekyAlex

As it is Sunday, my entire house is on lockdown; all rollershutters are down; my room airconditioned to 21C and my house is echoing viking metal.

I checked the local forecast for today online. Apparently it's a beautiful warm sunny day at 29C--we haven't had such in months--, outside with a bit of wind, due to living along the coast.

Edited by The Question

Weird still, It gets sunny and hot, then 5 minutes later a strong wind picks up and makes it really cold and the sky gets cloudy, then it stops and it is hot and Sunny yet again.

Also, no birds outside the window chirping, that is not a good sign, usually in cold and hot weather, there are birds chirping though they should have migrated by time it gets cold, some don't.

Edited by Tsukumo Yuma

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looks like it's going to storm, there is a high wind warning for today, and right now it's like the quiet before the storm.

I'm trying to finish all the stuff I need to do online, just in case when the wind comes, the power goes out.

The sky looks like when the sun is almost completely set on a cloudy day, but it's morning, so that's never a good sign.

*BLEEP* the wind is starting!

Edited by Tsukumo Yuma

• 11 months later...