Have you taken a break from anime?

GeekyAlex

• 3 weeks later...

I've never taken a break on purpose. The only break from anime I've ever taken was when the only channel I knew of that was dedicated to showing only anime (Animax) got cancelled about 4-5 years ago. I only started watching anime again around august last year when I got a phone that I could download them on. It still took forever with my crappy and expensive internet but it was worth it...

There was a time I took a long break from anime. Until 2007 I watched almost all anime that was shown on TV in Germany at some point, but then I started to watch sitcoms instead for a few years but lately I returned to the animes and since then I watch more than ever since and nowadays thanks to the internet it's much easier to watch whatever you want and whenever you want :D

I wouldn't necessarily call it a break, my internet is just really slow so I can download a max of two episodes of any one show a day or one movie.  So I watch something else on my hard drive and take like mini two week breaks from anime to download all the episodes so I can watch the whole series at once.

Recently coming off a 3 month break from anime

it's wasn't so bad because I had games to keep my mind occupied but once I got my computer came back from the shop I went crazy downloading

and my dormant addiction took over. I don't remember the last time I went to sleep :)

• 2 weeks later...