I'd grab the cat and let the rest burn. I have a fireproof safe for really important stuff, so I can dig it out later. I guess if I'm near the kitchen I might grab a bag of marshmallows, but anything I'm really attached to is in the safe.  

Nothing like smores while your home is burning to the ground! Just chill with the fire brigade and offer them smores lol

Since I have insurance for everything in my room, I'll just grab my 360 Hard drive and PS3, so I don't have to spend countless hours all over again on thing's like Resident Evil, Halo, Metal Gear etc. then I'll grab my leather jacket, (cause I have to look good exiting the burning building) and my Judge because I do not know where I'm going to find a replacement grip for the one I currently have.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If everyone was ok and I was able to, I'd just unplug my desktop power cord and chuck my PC as hard as I can out a window or door. I don't care what's attached to it because I'm on the bottom floor of my apartment. I have years of shit on my HDDs, if all that vanished, that's like a part of me. I've already had a backup HDD fail and I can't replace most of the stuff I lost :/ . The HDD's will survive the fall. Everything else in my PC and house is mostly replaceable. My phone is always on or next to me so I doubt that will burn.