Hm. This is a tough one.  Assuming that my family and cat are ok I'm not sure what I'd really grab.  They say the safest bet is to just get out of the house as fast as possible because the place could explode at any second.

I guess if I had to I would get my Nexus 4 cell phone and Nintendo 3DS.  Those are my most recent technological purchases and I would hate to have to literally burn (lol) my money and re-buy them so soon.  I have them on my nightstand beside the bed so all I would have to do would be to stuff them into my pockets.  

My other things can be replaced over time. I'm not into clothing and fashion so that's not a big deal.  I've yet to receive any heirlooms with sentimental value.  Also I could use a better laptop so...

I'd try to get people out of the house and Animals if I could but I wouldn't try to be a hero where animals are concerned.

I was in a house fire when I was 15. My Sisters house got gutted out but at least nobody died. My brother lin law and cousin dragged me out of my bed because I just turned over and didn't belive them but they were always trying to play the fool with me like trying to paint my spectacles with emulsion and leaving little holes for my eyes lol.

Funny how that turned out though. I wakes up and comes down stairs with my specs on and they look at me and all you hear is my sisters shouting to go on war path because they didnt realise it was her specs they painted lmao.

I just sat there with a massive smile :)

Surprised noone has responded yet with the fire, but assuming that we arent firebenders, I would probably go for my electronics and money. Everything I have is replacable except those, my books, and my bones. Sadly I would have to spend a good 10 minutes at least to get out my small library, and my bones arent worth it. And on the bright side, I might actually change up my wardrobe if it all burned.

First and foremost, dogs and siblings get out first.  I can replace electronics and other things, but not my siblings or my dogs.  If everyone's already out, my purse for sure, which has notebooks filled with my latest ideas and writings, my wallet, and my phone, and then my laptop.  I'd take my PS2 memory cards, because those are hours I'll never get back, and attempt to take my rarer games too.  My lockbox comes too, and I would try to grab my brother's favorite clown doll and my sister's favorite stuffed panda.  Those are toys that they've had since they were babies and even having at least one favorite toy would hopefully make things at least seem a little more secure.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...