What would be your Superpower? ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿̿'\̵͇̿̿\=(●̪•)=/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

UpsyDaisy

So if Superpowers existed or if everyone had some sort of unique magic power what would you choose? Teleportation , Magic, guns Aim-bot, Invisibility? You post 'em  :D I think mostly the ideas comes from anime or movies but if you got something totally creative then be sure to share it!

For me telepathy would be awesome, And if magic existed i'd probably choose crash magic [Fairy tail :D ]

Crash Magic: Magic that smashes everything that the caster comes into contact with; if the person is unfocused, they may destroy objects such as houses unintentionally.

Edited by UpsyDaisy

My superpower would be super speed.  I would need super reflexes to make use of it though.  Then if I were to jump super high or something I'd need super leg joints so I don't feel super pain when I land.

If I couldn't have that, then my second choice would be control over water.  Being able to control and manipulate it.

• 1 month later...

My power would be along the lines of shape-shifting/molecular-shifting.

Then it would be possible to enjoy many super-powered benefits.

Want to fly? Shape-shift a pair of wings from your back!

Lift a car? Molecular-shift your muscles & bones to a higher density!

Plasma blast your math teacher? Shape-shift your arm into a hollowed-out cannon shape, then molecular-shift your inner cannon arm to discharge plasma!

The possibilities are endless!!!

I always wanted a power i though off my self it could change into any form of power (including space and time)

First thing i would do is create a better humanity and then tinker with awesome powers !

Okay thats god.  To much if you ask me. 

I have always been partial to the iron man setup my self, but why stop there when you can be the machine your self.  Okay so basicly a cybernetic machine with way to many hidden weapons.  Like Gurren Lagann meets Cyborg with the power of the main charecter from the anime Reach for the top!.  Tossing planets and haveing epic battles sounds like to much fun. :big_smile:

I always thought the power Shizuo had in Durrarra (hope I spelled it right) was awesome. You know the ability to use more strength than your body should allow you to use. I mean yeah the whole breaking your body every time you use it would suck. But the idea is just kinda cool. Also Cyclops Laser vision from X-Men.

• 3 weeks later...