Fourth Quarterly Forum Superlatives!

Rly fabulous.

I think my favourite part is that most of the categories are meaningless even in an Internet forum context and we're creating canon from nothing. Now we can never get past the fact that Apollo has nice shoes or that Loki is an alien from planet Swag.

Having a cute/cuddly category might be more telling than I'm prepared for, haha. Like what if everyone voted for Koby in that category, that'd be funny.

• Like 2

Funniest came from the second iteration of this back in September, so perhaps I had not yet grown into my butterfly persona.

(◡‿◡✿) *:・゚✧

And is fluffy in this case a reference to overweight people (as in the case of Gabriel Iglesias) or are we talking about bunny tails and teddy bears? Or fluff in a fan fic context (day-in-the-life piece that tends to be cute and/or humourous)?

In my mind's eye, I see people covered in thick wool and toddling around everywhere.

• Like 1

Fluffy is like the universe, the more you think about it, the less clear it becomes..it's just there and understood by everyone. Though the idea of overwieght people covered in thick wool and toddling around everywhere is perhaps the fluffiest thought I have ever had.

• Like 1

• Nekone locked this topic