Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX (Kingdom Hearts 2, Birth by Sleep Final Mix, Re:coded)

Koby

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive started it using standard mode... but ive realize its hard to unlock the secret movie so ive changed to proud mode and after seeing the ending of aqua im disappointed T_T she was stucked in the realm of darkness..

btw who is the mysterious guy in land of departure.. is it the one who is in the realm of darkness

It's one of my favorite kingdom hearts games. I own the jap release, the US release & the jap release of final remix. & beat all three :D

I'm just mad that Kingdom Hearts 3 is going to be for ps3 & i cant get it because I don't have enough money for the system & the game.

• 1 month later...

Are we talking KH1 version which was hard very hard like he should be or are we talking KH2 which was the complete opposite I mean the Final cup in KH2 there were guys with better stats and who were harder to deal with then him he was a weakling in 2 I mean I beat him on first try at lvl 43 I just wanted to see how hard he was and I ended up doing really well against him and then I won I was like shocked and disappointed. If he shows up in 3 which I’m sure he will the need to make him the challenge he was in the first one meaning hardest boss in the game where even at lvl 100 it be tough.

• Koby changed the title to Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX (Kingdom Hearts 2, Birth by Sleep Final Mix, Re:coded)