Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX (Kingdom Hearts 2, Birth by Sleep Final Mix, Re:coded)

Koby

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmm unsure seeing as the only one ive played are one and two i would have to say number one because even though the second 1 has way more stuff in it and is so awesome in its own right the sheer newness of the idea that the first kingdom hearts poised at its time of release was its winning point

never did try on kh1 but on kh2 i beat him without cheats on normal mode i was like 80ish

first of all youll have to forgive me its been fucking years since i beat the damn game but youll need the skill that enables you to not be killed in one combo thats absolutely essential

youll need float lvl 3

hi jump lvl 3

aerial dodge lvl 3

youll need a shit ton of aerial combo skill as much as you can get

you also need mp restore items alot of them

use curaga to heal yourself if need be

now when the fight starts

triangle block that dick move of his

now hes gonna hit you into the air let him do that then as your in the air you gotta time it but if you do an aerial dodge just as he teleports and is about to strike youll block him and stop his counter BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF HIM! pound his fucking ass into the ground and then when you run out of air combos heres a fun nasty trick i learned if you float after him for about a second you reset your air combo yeah thats right you can pound his head in some more

repeat this until he starts getting low

now for fallen angel

youll know hes doing this move when he teleprots and isnt visible now for the trick to this fucking stupid move is that if you have high aerial dodge and high double jump

you can get up there and slap him in the face

if you can do it before he gets it off you will interrupt that move if he does manage to get it off

IMMEDIATELY drink a mp restore

and cast curaga

repeat air bashing his stupid ass until you win

thats how i killed him wasnt too hard once you get the combo down

BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF HIM! pound his fucking ass into the ground and then when you run out of air combos heres a fun nasty trick i learned if you float after him for about a second you reset your air combo yeah thats right you can pound his head in some more

repeat this until he starts getting low

Hmm Ren, This sounds alot like Unwanted Date Rape menz!!!! :oh:

Hmm Ren, This sounds alot like Unwanted Date Rape menz!!!! :oh:

Okay everyone, in 3 ... 2 ... 1 ...

*chorus* FACEPALM!

Excellent work everybody. You too, Philip. Really been working on those finger muscles I see.

Btw, nice strategy ren. I always got stuck on the Fallen Angel one and just jumped around trying to avoid it. (It's pointless. the frigging attack is un-avoidable)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Birth By Sleep is the best, well i think so at least. Seeing a story from 3 different points of view, with characters who each have their own Distinct personality and way of interacting with other characters, the gameplay, the way the three characters played totally differently (Aqua owned all, though.) and the Command deck thingy..That was just great.

In Order top to bottom/best to worst

#1 - KH1 - Best game of all time. Nothing comes close to the amazing feeling i had playing through the first time.

#2 - BbS - BbS is quality, love the characters, love the story just not all that keen on the worlds.

#3 - KH2 - 2 was still amazing but it just didn't capture what the first game did.

#4 - CoM - CoM a perfect filler game but thats all it is really.

#5 - 358/2 - Again another good game but doesn't have the weight of the others, not even that of CoM.

I have not played Re:coded so I cant say. Anyone think its good?

• Koby changed the title to Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX (Kingdom Hearts 2, Birth by Sleep Final Mix, Re:coded)