Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX (Kingdom Hearts 2, Birth by Sleep Final Mix, Re:coded)

Koby

A new Shonen Jump scan has revealed a battle between Riku and Zexion, but Riku is in his dark mode. It also revealed a playable version of the Roxas versus Sora battle in the World That Never Was. However, Roxas seems to have a very low amount of health compared to most bosses. But his attacks seem to be very powerful. Could this be the battle that is harder then Sephiroth? It's also has been said that Sora appears with his Christmas Costume in Halloween Town. There is also going to be the appearance of the famous Mushroom Heartless!

For more information and a look at the scans visit Kingdom Hearts Trinity.

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm... some of this looks like from something I heard about taking the Chain of Memories game and puting it on the PS2 or something like that. But I am not sure.

I really wish we knew more about this before I could give you a real answer but I will say I like the screen shots shown on the Shonen Jump scan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqD-Tfgymyc

I have to say this has me exicited for Kingdom Hearts 3. So many questions to be answered and so many educated guesses about it.

To bad we have to wait on them to finish another game first before they start with this one.

My thoughts is this next one will play in the same time plot but a war will start with the keyblades.

I am sure Koby knows more about this and his thoughts on it as well.

Some theories of mine were placed on Kingdom Hearts Trinity. To get the secret ending you either have to complete certain requirements or simply beat the game on Proud Mode (which I did). The secret ending is after all the credits, and it's not that long. But several captions show up such as "Memories of Xehanort", "Keyblade War".

You also see three characters in armor who were once presumed to be Sora, Riku, and Kairi as the went up to three specific Keyblades in what's been presumed to be a Keyblade Graveyard and those Keyblades were of those three and one person looked like it could be a girl. However it's been decline, and been said those three are three new characters being introduced.

Another caption was "The Chasers"... Perhaps refering to the heartless as they chase hearts, or maybe it's a higher rank of change (heartless, nobody, chaser???). Or perhaps the Chasers are those who chase the Keyblade. Or even that The Chasers have nothing to do with actually chasing anything, and actually just some new Organization name or something? Who knows???

But we do have this theme for the game:

"The Keyblade is said to hold phenomenal power. One legend says it's wielder saved the world while another says that he wrought chaos upon it. I must know what this keyblade is. A key opens doors..."

Some theories of mine were placed on Kingdom Hearts Trinity. To get the secret ending you either have to complete certain requirements or simply beat the game on Proud Mode (which I did). The secret ending is after all the credits, and it's not that long. But several captions show up such as "Memories of Xehanort", "Keyblade War".

You also see three characters in armor who were once presumed to be Sora, Riku, and Kairi as the went up to three specific Keyblades in what's been presumed to be a Keyblade Graveyard and those Keyblades were of those three and one person looked like it could be a girl. However it's been decline, and been said those three are three new characters being introduced.

Another caption was "The Chasers"... Perhaps refering to the heartless as they chase hearts, or maybe it's a higher rank of change (heartless, nobody, chaser???). Or perhaps the Chasers are those who chase the Keyblade. Or even that The Chasers have nothing to do with actually chasing anything, and actually just some new Organization name or something? Who knows???

But we do have this theme for the game:

"The Keyblade is said to hold phenomenal power. One legend says it's wielder saved the world while another says that he wrought chaos upon it. I must know what this keyblade is. A key opens doors..."

Well that pretty much sums up what I have read. I think that fourth figure in the background could be the evil one and is there a possibilty still that the other three Chasers may not even be bad guys? Just a thought.

I found this on youtube. . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tm_JMSmGfUU

This is what us folks in the US like myself are missing.

I dont understand is why he is so powerful here but when you fight him in Kingdom Hearts II he is so easier when you fight him on Memory Skyskyscraper.

His attacks here can kill you if you are not prepared with Tinkerbell and Elixers along with alot of skill. He makes fighting Sephroith look easy and facing Sephroith is not that easy the first few times you fight him either.

So what do yall think of this boss fight that I heard was supposed to be part of the story.

• Koby changed the title to Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX (Kingdom Hearts 2, Birth by Sleep Final Mix, Re:coded)