Last Video Game You Finished Playing Through?

redeyes312

Managed to complete Megaman2 (the 3ds eshop download) on the "difficult" setting.

Funny, I think they simply renamed the old "easy" as "normal", and the old "normal" as "difficult".

Oh well, definitely my favourite of the NES megaman titles.

Good title for portable play,

the spritework also looks good on the small display.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got around to actually beating my way through the end game of XCOM: Enemy Unknown. Managed to clear an entire campaign play through with only a single character dying. (Stupid poison inflicting Cryssalid early game getting the drop on the low HP sniper...) Though there were plenty of close calls where I scooted a character away with but one or two HP remaining.

• 2 months later...

Well the last game I played and beat was Metal Gear Solid for the PS1 but, I've beaten that more times then I can remember since it came out so I don't know if it counts. Before I left the States though I beat Silent Hill Downpour, Dead Space 3, Resident Evil 6, Ghost Recon Future Soldier, and Devil May Cry all for the 360.

Recently bought Killzone Trilogy and just beaten Killzone 2. This game did not live up to my expectations. Don't get me wrong this is a good first person shooter as i give it a rating of 8.5 or so out of 10 but i truly wished it was more intense like my favourite shooter Gears of War and some of the guns were pretty much useless. Still i'd say its on equal footing with games like Crysis and can stand its ground against Halo and many other shooters. Hopefully Killzone 3 would be more intense with better guns

Edited by Kyle_Dimetri

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Koby changed the title to Last Video Game You Finished Playing Through?