Do you smoke weed?

Ripcat

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We got into it mainly when we were in Year 9 (14-15 year-olds), which was the Year of Weed for us (although it was only leaf-and-tip; not chronic.) but I was the one who never really took to it. It never did anything for me, and I would have chosen booze any day of the week. A couple of my friends, well one in particular...it stuffed him up pretty badly for a few years. That was many years ago though; back in 2002.

I still wouldn't touch another bong again to save my life, although I have had the occasional joint since then (shared). It still never did anything for me. >_@ I suffer from headaches on any almost-daily basics (CDH) and even the medicinal excuse doesn't help. I see nothing special about it, and can see no reason to waste one's time or money on the stuff when there is booze to be drank. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Nope never touched that stuff, although all most of my friends smoke it. They always asking me to come and join them but I keep telling them that I have virgin lungs literally I can't smoke just the smell of smoke gets me coughing like crazy and being around people who just smoked weed usually gives me a head ache.

I've tried it about three times and it had no effect on me what so ever, plus I thought it was a waste of money luckily all three time my friend said it was on him since he wanted to see me high.

I'm not against it though since it's actually not as bad as alcohol and that's legal, *sigh* the worlds confusing sometimes. But personally I don't see the point in what I call "artificial" highs I much prefer natural highs, things that get adrenaline into your bloodstream =).

Never had and prolly never will xD Never smoked and don't want to xD

Isn't weed pretty much harmless besides for being really mellow o.o?

Essentially, unless - like I previously argued - you have some kind of extremely rare gene within your genetics that the majority do not possess you won't really face very many negative side effects.

• 2 months later...

I have never smoked it and if all of these piss tests I've been subjected to during my service in the military have anything to say, it's that I'm squeaky clean.

Or a mastermind. (Probably not--I'm kind of lazy.)

Even if it wasn't super illegal for me to even consider smoking it, I couldn't bring myself to do it. Not because I'm afraid of it turning me inside out or anything, but because it doesn't appeal to me. No more than doing lines of coke or eating grilled cheese sandwiches appeal to me. Whatever if other people do it, though. Legalise and tax it. I don't care.

I have a distinct memory of, when I was in high school in California, someone throwing old weed at me while on lunch break. Of course, that was the kind of school where you'd smell alcohol near the lockers and people would be pregnant by sophomore year, so the fact that I was assaulted by weed was probably not that unreasonable.

Well I've certainly have done it a lot in the past, back when I lived in Puerto Rico. But now that I've done it and I've gotten my fill of the stuff, I really don't see any point in continuing with the "illegal" actions that I took part in before. And I believe every one has the right to try it and that every one whose interested should, and there are "legal" ways of doing so, so don't fuck your self over by doing it with your "friends" in an uncontrolled environment. I still do smoke though, just not pot or cigarettes. I use a pipe with what ever legal herbs I can find, and believe me it's perfectly legal. : ]

Yes, ever since 1967. Although now I only need a tiny pinch in a small hash-style pipe or in the end of a cigarette to feel the effects. That's one perk of getting older. I've been off it several times due to geography or availability and it was no biggie, not a 'Panic in Needle Park' type of scenario. As far as work goes, the owner is an old hippie who swore that he would piss test his employees. So, after 45 years, I don't think it has adversely affected my short-term uh... Dude,... Wait!...What?... umm... memory! Yeah, memory.

Doh, you all need to explain imho. There's almost no point in posting without explaining your stance. I've smoked marijuana a handful of times, no harm other than me being paranoid the first few occasions. /shrugs.

Now I smoke tobacco and I don't even have to share it with others to feel good. (That's really why I don't smoke "weed", I just don't feel it being worth paying an assload for a week's worth when I can make a single pack of cigarettes last a month.)

• 4 weeks later...