Do you smoke weed?

Ripcat

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't tried it yet. But in all honesty the curiosity is there for me. So If i'm probably ever offered a smoke of it, I'd try it at least once. Just to test out if there is a 'high'.

Make sure if you ever do try it, try it a couple of times because you don't really get high the first time.

No. Drugs are bad, just say no. To each his own.

marijuana is actually not bad. smoking it is somewhat harmful but as long as you vaporise or ingest it instead of smoking, there are no negative effects.

Other drugs on the other hand, such as alcohol and tobacco, have serious negative effects in the long run.

• 3 months later...

Well I don't but i would if my friends did so we could just have some fun but there's always the worry of it being laced and other crap. I'd much prefer weed over smoking any day.

I've barely done it my whole life don't care unless someones with me doing it so we could just laugh it off. Id even prefer it over alcohol because that stuff tastes so bad no matter what, I just can't drink enough to get drunk.

• 2 weeks later...

No, I don't smoke anything, I don't tolerate it at all. Unless it's their own house, I will not tolerate someone smoking around me. I have some friends that I know who smoke, they know not to smoke around me.

Alcohol is fine, but secondhand smoke is a reality and I'd rather avoid it as much as possible, on top of that I just don't like the smell of smoke.

• 2 weeks later...
marijuana is actually not bad. smoking it is somewhat harmful but as long as you vaporise or ingest it instead of smoking, there are no negative effects.

Other drugs on the other hand, such as alcohol and tobacco, have serious negative effects in the long run.

weed does have side effects. even when vaporising it. It causes serious mental decay in the frontal lobes, and almost annihilates you memory. but these take time. this also lowers inhibition. thats why its called the "gateway drug" as it often leads to harder drugs being taken.

also i used to smoke it so i kinda know what im on about.

If your going to smoke anything marijuana is def the thing to

I dont smoke it all that often, but it grows in the dirt so it cant be all that bad!

cigarettes have like 7000+ chemicals in them

they spray the tobacco full of nasty stuff ={

It's so yummy when it hits the back of your throat though ;)