Do you smoke weed?

Ripcat

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

meh never tried it never will ive never smoked ive never drank and i dont do drugs unlike many i kept my promise to the dare officer =P but in all honesty i hate the taste of alcohol and i cant understand why any sane person would intentionally inhale smoke into thier lungs i cant grasp the concept and it sure as hell does not appeal to me now dont get me wrong if you smoke or drink so long as your not an ass while drunk and your not blowing smoke in my face i dont give a rats ass if you do thats your choice to piddle away your money not mine

I haven't tried weed... I've been offered it a few times, but have never had the desire to do it. Like what Renzourin said... I honestly don't get why people do that sort of thing... I don't have anything against people that do it. If they enjoy it then by all means go for it XD.

Well my taste is really particular when it comes to anything that I bring into my body. I am very picky when it comes to food, I don't drink, and can't stand even the mildest cigarette, so no, I don't smoke weed. Ripcat, no one can just answer with yes or no. Firstly, they can't and secondly, in almost every thread we are advised to give our opinions, not just to post short answers. Personally, i don't like to give short answers, what's the point with saying just yes or no, our goal should be to get to know each other better, right?

Nobody of my friends smokes weed so I have no desire to. And the people I've met who smoke it regularly are a bunch of idiots with no perspective whatsoever whose only dream is to get high.

Mind you that I'm not saying that everyone who smokes it is bad, just the ones I met.

Never smoked weed. My moms boyfriend does though and he's a real asshole and spends I'd say 500$ or more on weed a month--- I may be wrong but I doubt it. I use to smoke cigarettes every now and then (wasn't addicted or anything) but I haven't had one in like a year.

The people I've met who smoke it regularly are a bunch of idiots with no perspective whatsoever whose only dream is to get high.

So true man.

I smoke weed off and on but one major turn off is the people I have to buy it from. Everyone thinks they're badass because they sell/smoke weed... I smoke but I just think of myself as a normal person.

...now shrooms, my friends, that's an adventure.

Heh...never really unsderstood when people said they were 'against drugs', but I guess weed smokers get a bad rep from all these asses out there being dinks about it. I have never smoked a cigarette, I drink maybe ONCE a year (not to say I didn't back in my highschool days) and I smoke weed. I just don't wanna be clumped into a pile of stoned out teenagers. :/