New Co-Admins

Koby

What many regulars of Kametsu don't know is that EO has been around through the many years and forums I've made, and been Smod on pretty much all of them. She joined before Kametsu was even created, lol.

I knew EO had been here a long time, but that I didn't know.

Is it a bad thing EO is on all the time? I for one like having a mod around often, means less assholes get to interrupt the forums, although there's still some who are around here

Erm, I think you misunderstood what I wrote. It wasn't criticism at all, I was just pointing out that I'm pretty much always on here in some capacity and so is she generally. I was just saying that the SMods seem superfluous in comparison.

I agree with Dark. Anything wrong with that? EO's a good member and Admin, so I don't see the problem.

See above, cause it seems you misread me too

What many regulars of Kametsu don't know is that EO has been around through the many years and forums I've made, and been Smod on pretty much all of them. She joined before Kametsu was even created, lol.

This I did know. 

Edited by Anras Rune

Its like the forum just upgraded all there knights and bishops to kings and queens lol. It would almost seem like you really don't need the Super Mod position anymore, though RazorDan is now a SM so you can't rule out the position just like that.

Also, Razor has been an Smod for almost a year now I do believe. Maybe more actually...

Again, I mention that what I was asking about was the state of Smodship, not about EO's abilities to govern as CoAd.

Edited by Anras Rune

Its like the forum just upgraded all there knights and bishops to kings and queens lol. It would almost seem like you really don't need the Super Mod position anymore, though RazorDan is now a SM so you can't rule out the position just like that.

Also, Razor has been an Smod for almost a year now I do believe. Maybe more actually...

Again, I mention that what I was asking about was the state of Smodship, not about EO's abilities to govern as CoAd.

Actully now that you mention that I do remember that..... forget you ever saw my previous statement lol. and yes I was aware of what you were mentioning, I just probably didn't make it clear enough :|

Edited by J-Lord

It sounded to me that something was wrong with EO being on all the time. Worded wrong, maybe?

Well, I guess I must've. What I was trying to point out is that when you have a CoAd that is on as much as me (which is pretty much 24/7) then it seems overkill to have a separate class of mods that has less power than said CoAd.

I mean, sure keep them if you can find folks that are on as much if not more than EO or others, but otherwise I was just saying it seemed superfluous

Edited by Anras Rune

I think its great she is on all the time.  As it has been said...it makes it harder for spammers and arguments to exist.   There are many of us on here all the time.  I know I am on here every day and most of the day...because I don't have much of a life...LOL!  I know Dark, J-Lord, and Anras...are just a few of the ones on here a lot.

Edited by Dreamcastor
  • Like 1

Now that actually make sense

Lol, glad we cleared that up. But do you catch what I meant. I mean, I was using EO as an example cause she is the only person I see online as much as me other than Dreamcastor really, I know there are others I'm just being brief. Twas basically me just using her name to get a point across.

I mean the forum has been pretty active recently in comparison to the past half year and what with the server crashes and what not I see why Koby did upgrade them and why he chose who he chose. But what I was wondering was whether, now that there is such a strong CoAd team supporting Mr Texan, whether he was bothering with bolstering the Smod ranks again. Back in the day we had 5 plus Koby, Ren and Koba, but recently we've got by on what, 3 including Koby?

I was just curious, thats all

Edited by Anras Rune

It sounded to me that something was wrong with EO being on all the time. Worded wrong, maybe?

Well, I guess I must've. What I was trying to point out is that when you have a CoAd that is on as much as me (which is pretty much 24/7) then it seems overkill to have a separate class of mods that has less power than said CoAd.

I mean, sure keep them if you can find folks that are on as much if not more than EO or others, but otherwise I was just saying it seemed superfluous

You do have a point.

I think its great she is on all the time.  As it has been said...it makes it harder for spammers and arguments to exist.   There are many of us on here all the time.  I know I am on here every day and most of the day...because I don't have much of a life...LOL!  I know Dark, J-Lord, and Anras...are just a few of the ones on here a lot.

Like Dark, I lurk in the shadows. This place is my home outside of work hahaha and anything else I do. Not that there is anything wrong with that, I like it here.

• Like 1