Saddest Anime Moments...

Alice

• 2 weeks later...

The Notorious Steins;Gate Suzuha Letter ;_; ... All the tears, even thinking about that letter makes me cry...

A couple moments in Naruto... Seen like 400 Episodes so far, over 5+ years.

You get attached and there has been a lot of deaths, most notably the most recent sannin made me shed so many tears. (Trying not to give away spoilers here)

Berserk: whenever they get Griffith back, so sad what they did to him.

• 3 months later...

Are you writing about season 1 or 2?  In season 1 I thought "princess massacre"  is his half sister,  not his cousin. 

I'm such a weakling -- when Lelouch has to kill his cousin and then she has that dragged out death scene. 

wait until you watch season 2. 

I won't spoil it for you, around episode 12 is the saddest thing I've yet to see in anime - way "worse" and better too than the tragic  clannad scenes, IMHO.

She says some of the same lines as Orihime in  Bleach episode 141 I mentioned before - if you've seen that Bleach episode tnen you see the Code Geass I'm talking about you'll see the similarities.

They did an amazing job there.  Cried my eyes out.  I should have known they were setting me up for it.. 

I just hope they don't ruin it in the later episodes by doing something that takes away the impact.

Edited by awdity

Well when Mu La Flaga "died" in the first season of Gundam Seed I was pretty sad because, he seemed like the only character who could keep his act together.

Then there was when Spike Spiegel died enough said there.

And when Hughs died in Full Metal Alchemist once again he was like one of my favorite character's because, he seemed to be the only normal one in the cast of characters and he left behind his daughter and stuff.

• 1 month later...

there are a lot of anime i wish have cried when i saw them

Naruto when Sasuke  was about to die in Naruto's hands

Future Dairy when Yuki man up and tell Yuno to kill him

Requiem for the phantom when Cal fight Zwei using the music of the watch he gave her

Steins Gate when Mayuri dies and Okabe trying to save and about to give up

Guilty Crown when Hare dies in Shu's hands and when every one abandon Shu and Inori scarifies herself just to save him  i guess this is the saddest part 

Is this a zombie? (sounds weird huh?) when Euciwood suddenly tell Ayomi to leave her

• 3 weeks later...