Sign in to follow this  
Blackcat

Anime you're currently obsessed with?

Fullmetal Alchemist, I watched it twice then I watched other things but for some reason I like it a lot (both versions with the respective movies and OVA's)

Was Naruto, now I just watch it every once in a while when I want to (haven't completed it yet, like 226 Shippuden). But now, I don't really know, I just jump from one to another... However, because of the Facebook Anime pages I liked, I always see the "Main" shows they always post, and one of them is Bleach. So I decided to Download a Shit ton of them and Convert them to my Favorite format (.MP4) so I can watch on the TV from my PS3. And from that I have watched a couple so far, but I can tell you it will become that "obsessed" Anime, because I've been wanting to watch this Show for a while now. I've watched it back in the day on Adult Swim, but I would miss days and wouldn't know what's going on.

So yeah, probably Bleach now...

Edited by Snowburden

I'm obsessed with Record of Lodoss War, Orphan, Slayers, Sword Art Online, Spice & Wolf, and Shakugan no Shana. There are probably others, but I can't think of any more offhand...

The World God Only Knows. How could you not be? It's miracle in itself that this series got a third season after the poor sales it got with the other two. 

a certain magical index and the world god only knows they both have me on the edge of my seat I also really hope Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo? continues along with Astetica Of A Rouge Hero<(dat last queens blade cross over OVA was legendary).