Forum Secret Santa! [Gifts Distributed]

I have four forms so far. If you have sent them to me in the past twenty-four hours--don't worry, I have them! I'll reply once sign-ups are closed.

Everytime I played this game, I would always think that my gift wasn't good enough, so I'm going to have to pass on playing.

You should join.

tumblr_m9gckthEg81qzckow.gif

It's just for fun, and people will appreciate whatever you send them. If you can't be quality, be hilarious. For reference, view this medal I sent Zanco. Almost everyone said they would like anything as a gift, and I really doubt anyone you could end up paired with would hate you for trying.

If you need more gifting ideas, here's a couple of things people have mentioned on their forms: creating an AMV and taking a photograph.

Another thing you could do is create a themed playlist for someone--you can do it on Youtube, a site like 8tracks, or buy the music for them! It doesn't matter. I think a mixtape would be really cool to receive. And if you do it on Youtube, you can add cute videos of cats or something, haha.

• Like 2

For anyone who can't participate because of time constraints or any other reason, go ahead and post in the thread with any requests you may have! Just keep them reasonable and someone will fulfill your request come Christmas time.

While I'm not really one for writing or art, I'd be willing to fill open requests for graphics and gifs.

• Like 1

I can't do any of that until November. It's easier to work when I have a full deck of cards, so to speak. If I start pairing people now and end up with an odd number by November, I'd have to rework it, so I'd rather not duplicate any work. Because I'm lazy.

tumblr_m9gckthEg81qzckow.gif

And I can fill fic/story requests as long as I'm familiar with fandom--unless people really enjoy OOC characters, then I can be all up on that.

• Like 2

Oh, don't worry about that, haha. I can work with an odd number--it's just if I pair people up as they enter and I end up with one extra by the time entries close, I'll have to pair everyone up differently to make sure people are able to give and receive what they want. It shouldn't have to come down to needing people to do double duty.

If all else fails, I can secretly swoop in and do something. No one would ever know until the end.

tumblr_m9gclhODl61qzckow.gif

• Like 1