Space Showcase....( ¬‿¬)

-Zero-

....I know you don't do requests or anything clearly....

lol. Where did you hear that?

That aside, a burning/imploding planet is a neat challenge. It would take longer to make it look really good but I'll definitely upload something like that in the following weeks

Well you never said you would do them so I figured that as a I DONT DO THEM thing and glad to give you a challenge =)

That is true. I probably should've made it clearer. hehe ....( ¬‿¬)

Ah, Cold Heat is awesome! I might have to snag it as a background, haha. These are always fantastic. :3

;)

• Like 1

Announcing The Ambience Project

The Ambience Project

A set of 7 Space Paints. All rendered in 4K resolution.

ETA for each is 1-2 months with a gap of at least 1 month between each artwork.

The Start Date is..soon

Time range is a year to year and a half.

The paintings will cover various space scenarios such as explosions and lush green scenery. There will be a driving theme with each painting. More on that later.

In other news, a second project will emerge during the time between the 4th and 5th painting, or around January 2014.

Stay tuned!!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

The Ambience Project has begun. I would like to clarify something. These paintings are going to take sometime. I guess I was exaggerating when I said 1-2 months. It may take longer than that. I will continue to upload works that I create daily. A.P paintings will have the tag A.P on the title with my personal signature at the lower right of the painting. Again, I want to create these as tests of my growing art skills, so over time the paintings may get better or worse(who knows?). All of this requires time and patience. Thank you for understanding and be on the look out for:

A.P: "If Only You'd Listen"

The first of the paintings....ETA....¯\(°_o)/¯

For today please enjoy:

Wisps of Noclocsix

wispsofnoclocsix.png

Edited by Seraph
  • Like 2

I love those colours!

The only thing that stands out to me is--and I don't know much about space, so maybe it's just my untrained eyeballs--is that the rings look a little far from the planet. My only point of reference is Saturn, so, like I said, it's probably just me, haha.

It's really cool though, my favourite part is the upper left. o3o

• 1 month later...

OH MAH GOOODDDD!!!!!!

AAAANNNN UPDATE!!!!!

Ok, fancy words aside, I present you with news: Ambience is on hold for the time being. I have several things I'm working on and I can't put all my effort into the series just yet. Progress? about 5%....lol!!

I do however wish to share with you MY FIRST PAINTED NEBULA!!!

I did use a few stocks for lighting purposes(stars) but that's it.

Well, the nebula base is painted. It's all been copied, transformed and so on and so forth to produce this: The Dusty Core

thedustycore.png

Edited by Seraph
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...