Space Showcase....( ¬‿¬)

-Zero-

So I'll be posting new artworks here. Bear in mind that this section will be updated slowly.....these things take some time to make and with classes and daily life to handle, I will probably update every 2 weeks or so. I will start off with my most recent works from Monday and Wednesday respectively. That aside, I hope you enjoy them!!

The Other Sunrise:

theothersunrise.png

Burst:

burstb.png

Adara: adara1080p.png

Universal Balance:

universalbalance1080p.png

Rise of the Third Protector:

riseofthethirdprotector.png

Into The Distance:

intothedistance1080p.png

Dark Energy:

darkenergy1080p.png

Nuocta 1R Sunrise:

nuocta1rsunrise.png

Edited by Seraph
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Oh, I really like the Into The Distance one! The colours are great and it just feels really peaceful.

And the Universal Balance one is neato--I like pinks and purples, haha.

Thank you!!

These are pretty fricking awesome (I now have rise of the third protector as one of my wallpapers(>.>) is that ok?)

But anyhoo, keep up the good work. I would love to know if you would do requests, or if you'd just prefer to continue on your merry way! :P

No worries, that's what they're intended for. As for requests, it really varies, depending on what exactly it is that you need. I am open to anything though!

When updating, it would probably be a good idea to add these to your original post as well. That way it will be easier for everyone to check out all these awesome pieces. :)

This stuff really is amazing. Do you make all these from scratch, or do you use renders?

Good idea there, and thanks again. Yes, everything starts with a stock or a black background. All planets are made from scratch. Backgrounds can be made from scratch(nebulas) or a combination of multiple stocks(mountain ranges, beaches,nebulas) or even both. Nothing is hand drawn yet, as I'm combining lessons from my classes with my drawing techniques(not perfect yet). I'm also considering using Vue 8 or Terragen 2 as possible tools but for now Photoshop CS6 is my main program. Oh and my camera comes useful when I'm really creative(I have other works that use pictures that I've taken). I ONLY use renders when putting moons but even that's rare...

Edited by Seraph

This following image is what got me started into making this type of art. It's also the 1st in the Rise series, which also includes The Other Sunrise and Rise of The Third Proctector. 2 more will follow this series for a total of 5. I'm sure I've posted this somewhere, or maybe not. Anyway, the original was in a 4:3 aspect ratio, so I had it cropped to 16:9 for HD's sake!!

Nuocta 1R Sunrise:

nuocta1rsunrise.png

Edited by Seraph

For my final update of the week, I will leave you with a series of works that I've posted up before. For those of you who are not aware, I uploaded a "wallpaper" of sorts at the beginning of the month which portrayed 6 of my artworks. So I decided to post them up here, with little updates, in magnificiently gloriousticly awesomistic 1920x1080p deliciousness!! ヽ( ´ ∇ ` )ノ

Alone:

alone1080p.png

Silver Skies:

silverskies1080p.png

Stellar Lighthouse:

stellarlighthouse1080p.png

The Flare:

theflare1080p.png

Similaricality:

similaricality1080p.png

Before The Quiet Tempo:

beforethequiettempo1080.png