A simple question for the socially normal people.

idl12

Idl likes gurl.

Gurl was idl friend...sorta..kind of.

.Idl no see or hear from gurl in 4 months.

.idl sad now..

idl want know if normal to call her suddenly after all this time.

idl is just as surprised as you that he actually has a number for her.

idl thinks all questions should be asked like this.

I don't know if I necessarily qualify as normal, but I will say that most people likely won't mind if you try to contact them even after an extended time without any. I've fallen out of contact with people and have gotten back into contact with them after years apart--a few months isn't much time all things considered.

If you send her a text or give her a ring, just ask to make sure it's still her number and see if she wants to go out for lunch or something and catch up. Shouldn't be a big deal.

We have socially normal people here? I'll go get the traps...

Anyway.. Yea, like they said. Call her. If it's not her number anymore, find her on facebook or something. Friends usually like to get in touch with other friends.

I agree on calling her and let's hope the traps get the socially normal people! We can't have them running around and letting out our crazy secrets haha

idl need be more friend with gril.

idl no be creeper if idl invite gril to movie.

idl actually less creepy inviting her than if idl just sat on side doing nothing.

idl not find socially normal people here.

idl not consider movie serious "date" with gril so inviting more people is fine.

idl top priority atm is find out more about gril.

idl aim for friendship atm but keep her open to kicking it up a notch.

idl no rush things. Rush things bad.

• Like 1

This here thread makes my head spin, it does.

Anyone here is socially normal I think not.

To contact gurl he does idl need. Herh herh herh.

Thou shall pull forth turtle on first date not, else scare gurl away. Yes, hmmm.

I'm somewhat socially normal, though I just stick to my few friends, boyfriend and work. If someone I haven't talked to in 4 months called me I wouldn't mind unless I hated them.

I agree on the don't ask for date yet. Always prioritize friendship. A stupid high school friend of mine heard I had a boyfriend then stopped talking to me altogether, It was VERY rude.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I tend to not get too personal with my mannequin relationships, (messy stuff, especially in love triangles) Don't feel too sorry for the Idl though..with his uncanny ability to become sexually satiated from anything that has a curve on it. Everything was for the best, I had my chance...(in my head at least, it seemed I did) though I think it was for the best that I missed it.

I tend to not get too personal with my mannequin relationships, (messy stuff, especially in love triangles) Don't feel too sorry for the Idl though..with his uncanny ability to become sexually satiated from anything that has a curve on it. Everything was for the best, I had my chance...(in my head at least, it seemed I did) though I think it was for the best that I missed it.

sorry to hear that man. oh well life goes on