42 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

• Morning
    • Night
    • Afternoon
    • A different, oddly specific time not covered above
    • I prefer to be awake all the time
    • I prefer to sleep all the time

Are you more of a Morning or Night kind of person?

I'm definitely a Night person. I have a hard time going to sleep so I stay up till I feel tired enough to sleep; it's usually around 5 am. xD And then I wake up around noon or later. O.o How about you?

Edited by Emotional Outlet

I'm a morning person. Usually, I wake up about seven and go to sleep around eleven or so. When I'm going to school early and everyone else looks like they're about to pass out, I'm the one bouncing around and smiling. Everyone just kindof stares. I try to avoid being seen after eight in the evening. It's not pretty.

it depends, I usually like to be up late and wake up at six in the morning, it normal for me

but it depends too what have I done, sometimes i'm tired and can wake up at eight in the morning, and that's rare, I'm usually always up before eight

last night I slept 4 hours, woke up at 6, I couldn't sleep 'cause my dad snores so hell a lot, it's like all his snot was going inside and then fly outside, try to sleep when you have to listen to that

first I really wasn't tired but by the time I got to school I tried to sleep in maths class but couldn't do it because I sit in the front, and now I'm not tired at all

Morning person, I wake up at 5:30AM on days that I work. I usually wake up at 6:30-7AM on days that I don't, although I'm trying to get myself up at 5:30 everyday. I usually go to bed around 10-11PM, so I get six to eight hours of sleep.

I can't get up that early for work? I had to go in at 6:00 one time over the summer and...I couldn't think worth crap. I told them I can't work that early. lol

Fools, that ain't a bad job, waking up at six. WORK FOR THE ARMY! I'll explain...

While on duty (either active Resevere or Active Duty) you wake up at 4 in freaking morning for PT (Physical Training) for about an hour, that doesn't include morning runs which are ever so popular and PT Test that are twice yearly. It would also be a good idea to goto sleep around 9:00 PM for 6 or 7 hours of sleep. That's 24/7, that's also Basic Training and Advanced Individuel Training.

i'm an allrounder. lol.

i don't really mind between morning or nights.

but looking at the surreal, peaceful night sky makes me feel peaceful at heart. ^_^

I second that but my weekends should belong to me and me alone. I bluntly refuse to wake up in the morning on Sunday. Thats the only day that I get to sleep in. Every other day I have school except for Saturdays when I either have a Cheerleading Competition to attend or practice. I'm up usually till 11:00 pm then fall back to sleep. If my day is really slow then I take naps during the day. Late nights and early mornings contribute to my 2day at a time energy.

I can't get up that early for work? I had to go in at 6:00 one time over the summer and...I couldn't think worth crap. I told them I can't work that early. lol

It is not hard at all once your body gets used to early mornings. I have my alarm set for 5:30, but often I wake up a few seconds before my alarm rings.

Fools, that ain't a bad job, waking up at six. WORK FOR THE ARMY! I'll explain...

While on duty (either active Resevere or Active Duty) you wake up at 4 in freaking morning for PT (Physical Training) for about an hour, that doesn't include morning runs which are ever so popular and PT Test that are twice yearly. It would also be a good idea to goto sleep around 9:00 PM for 6 or 7 hours of sleep. That's 24/7, that's also Basic Training and Advanced Individuel Training.

thats ok i've felt the beds yall sleep on and the little bit of sleep i did get was insufficient to keep me away all the next day. Besides your mess hall time is way too dang short. I thought i would either go mad without sleep or die of starvation. Don't get me started on the water. It smells like someone brewed eggs in it then dumped it back in the resivore. Yet it taste oddly refreshing when its 89 degrees outside and you've just gotten off the obsticle course. (Lance Corporal Deloach non-inlisted)