How about a rating section, everybody can go in rate anime they've seen or manga they've read. Some people just cant find new anime to watch or manga to read. Like 1/5 stars or 1/10 points. Plus you can add our personal ratings to our profile, so everybody can see what anime we watched and mange we read.

Thank You :-)

That's sort of what this is.

Unless you mean something like have a database where you click an anime and see all the reviews instead of having to search through that thread.

That would really be a nice feature here on the forum, usually I use MAL for stuff like that but a table with like an average score for all animes rated by us would be awesome, question is does this forum support such a feature as it would be hard for one person to keep up to date with a excel table, constantly updating it.

• Like 1

i can understand how hard keeping it updated would be, just a theory for now. and i did try MAL but i couldn't figure it out.

If we don't have a program for it then the easiest way is as you have already stated excel but im sure there are other programs out there that can do similar things that I am not aware of. We could get one member with access to this program to run the thread I guess and either get people to submit there anime ratings either by posting in the thread or submitting their MAL pages where hopefully they rate the animes they watch. Then get the member in charge of the forum to tally up the ratings and work out the mean of the score.

The Idea is a good one as I for one would love a thread here on Kametsu to look these things up, even if the results are only generated from Kametsu.

• Like 1