Games you regret buying/playing

Kyle_Dimetri

• 2 weeks later...

Since there are so many games that I've played, and almost all have some redeeming quality, none really stand out as a clusterf*ck of errors. The last game that I played but coudln't bring myself to finish was Xenoblade Chronicles. I absolutey love that game, to the point that I refuse to finish it, since doing so would destroy parts of the game world LOL. BTW, to the fools dissing Street Fighter: DIAF.

Unlimited Saga: The only thing unlimited about this game is how crap it is.

Final Fantasy 13: I love FF1-12, I think there all great, with aspects that make each excellent. FF13 however is awful, nice looking, but devoid of all that made FF great. The best I can say about it is the battle system and music were good.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I actually regret purchasing Assassin's Creed III. The main reason I even wanted to play the game was for the backstory, but I lost interest within a week of playing it. I think my main problem with the game isn't the actually story itself, but it's the fact that the controls give me a huge headache. I can't play that game for more than an hour otherwise I feel sick to my stomach. It was definitely an impulse buy by yours truly.

• 4 weeks later...

I don't regret buying them, for some odd reason I don't regret buying anything ever, even if its bad, but thats just me.  I do have a few games I bought but didn't like though...

virtual console

shantae 3ds (meh)

pokemon battle trozei 3ds (meh)

super mario bros. 2 the lost levels 3ds (its hard, really hard)  thats what she... never mind. -_-

patapon 1 ps vita (cant get into the rhythm, I found it easier to get into fever mode in patapon 2)

Ps3

ratchet and clank future tools of destruction (the audio was out of sync during the cut-scenes witch took me off of the whole experience) 

infamous 1 (boring, haven't played 2 yet)

valkyria chronicles (one really diffecult level for me early in the game, high difficulty spikes are not cool that early in the game imo)

kingdom hearts HD 1.5 remix (obvious reasons are obvious)

3ds

new super mario brothers 2 (meh)