Welcome to Kametsu

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Kyle_Dimetri

Games you regret buying/playing

277 posts in this topic

Colonial marines, i was excited when i first saw the prospect in 2003-2004 then nothing until 2008 then nothing again till 2011 then again in 2013 where upon the absolute bait and switch gearbox had pulled coupled with a decade of waiting made it the most regrettable purchase i made.

Pokemon Stadium.

It didn't help that my Pokemon Blue file got erased days before it came out, but it turned out Stadium was just battles in 3D. I thought there would be more to it. I probably spent more time playing the kids corner games.

Pixel Pirates. The game looked promising, but then I played it for like 10 minutes.

On 2/1/2017 at 4:10 PM, Arak911 said:

I was sort of disappointed by the latest Star Ocean game.

aren't a significant amount of those bad? I dont hear good things about them

Darkest Dungeon. It looked fantastic at first, tone and gameplay. The vicious difficulty seemed appealing but slowly that appreciation turned to rage, despair (meta) but ultimately regret. I suppose it was still worth it, 50 hours in till I threw in the towel. Definetly a weird one.

Majin & the forsaken kingdom, the game felt so repetitive and the storyline was terrible

Edited by PhantomKnight

Posted (edited)

I regret playing that mobile version of Mega Man 2. Touch screen ruined the game completely 

Edited by gumby

I regret buying the devil may cry reboot because of how much of a departure it was for the series.

Bravely Default was a huge letdown to me given how hyped up it was (and is still very popular and commonly recommended today).

Pokemon Sun seeing as there's a new version on the way

Mass Effect Andromeda. Ugh pales in every way other than graphics and combat compared to the original trilogy.

The OG Star Wars online.

They REALLY fucked that game up.
>>

Overwatch - I'm really glad Blizzard gave me a refund. 

Bravely Default - it seems interesting, but the battle mechanics are just asinine to me. 

The 2006 Sonic the Hedgehog game. Practically everything went wrong, and the load times, ugh.