Kyle_Dimetri

Games you regret buying/playing

Started with Runescape when i got my first PC about 12 years go, and a year later buying world of warcraft..

Havent stopped since, worst addiction ever -.-

Star Wars Battlefield, alittle, bc i had a best buy card and didn't wait longer when i could have price match it for $20.

One thing i don't regret is Battlefield Hardline for $3.99. lol, i'd sell it for $20 when i'm done with it,

Edited by Smileyyakadoo

the old counter strike. Whenever i played it, it makes my computer freeze and need to do improper shutdown that may corrupt my hdd. already got bsod. :(

Assassin's Creed: Revelations. At the time I was enamoured with the trailers for that and Dark Souls, I ended up getting them both but Revelations is still in its shrink wrap. Just lost interest ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I regret buying Final Fantasy 8. I found the camera a pain, to the point that it's virtually unplayable. I know a lot of people would probably disagree with me.. but I just can't stand some of the earlier Playstation graphics either.

3 minutes ago, SuperSaiyanLove said:

I regret buying Final Fantasy 8. I found the camera a pain, to the point that it's virtually unplayable. I know a lot of people would probably disagree with me.. but I just can't stand some of the earlier Playstation graphics either.

I thought the FF8 camera was really good. It was FF7 I had a problem with. =p

Though FF9 is my favorite FF of the PS1 era. While Squall Leonhart is my favorite male FF character overall.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Koby said:

I thought the FF8 camera was really good. It was FF7 I had a problem with. =p

Though FF9 is my favorite FF of the PS1 era. While Squall Leonhart is my favorite male FF character overall.

FF8 was the only Final Fantasy game I attempted on the playstation so I concede that perhaps the camera was worse on 7 but I don't really have any personal experience to go on. I gotta say, that my favorite male FF character is Auron though. He is just too awesome! It would be amazing if they came up with some sort of crossover including our favorite characters that would make sense for them to all be in it!

Also I regret buying Pokemon Ranger but only because the copy I bought wouldn't boot up at all. It was used so I can't fault the game for it.

1 minute ago, SuperSaiyanLove said:

FF8 was the only Final Fantasy game I attempted on the playstation so I concede that perhaps the camera was worse on 7 but I don't really have any personal experience to go on. I gotta say, that my favorite male FF character is Auron though. He is just too awesome! It would be amazing if they came up with some sort of crossover including our favorite characters that would make sense for them to all be in it!

Also I regret buying Pokemon Ranger but only because the copy I bought wouldn't boot up at all. It was used so I can't fault the game for it.

Have you played Kingdom Hearts? It mixes Disney characters with a lot of various Final Fantasy characters; Auron included.

• Like 3

Just now, Koby said:

Have you played Kingdom Hearts? It mixes Disney characters with a lot of various Final Fantasy characters; Auron included.

I have! Coincidentally I'm playing Kingdom Hearts Unchained X while I'm typing this too! I adore the first Kingdom Hearts but I do enjoy the sections with Auron in it in Kingdom Hearts 2. I'm just greedy, and I want more games :)