Games you regret buying/playing

Kyle_Dimetri

• 3 weeks later...

For me it was Dragonball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi. That game to me was not something you should buy even as a dbz fan. I should know since I consider myself one of the biggest fans. That game was more rolling the dice, relying on chance than it was brutal actions, every move you make matters, you know. That game should've been like the others to at least be a time killer, it wouldn't be good cause it would be the latest of the repeats, but still it would at least kill some time.  That was money wasted, and at least I got it at a discount. I'll end by saying don't bother with it, not even when it's free. 

While I thought the comic relief of owning the first South Park game for the PS1, I totally regretted playing it. Going around in first person shooting turkeys with toilet plungers gave me the worse motion sickness of my life. Ooo, right Thanksgiving is in the next few days, making I will make another tempt at playing it.

• 2 months later...

I somehow managed to suffer through the entirety of Rayman DS, which probably had the worst controls of any DS game.

...now that I think about it, though, I also played all of both Mario Party Advance on single-player and the infamous Dragon Ball Z: Legacy of Goku, the only truly bad game I've ever seen get a legitimately great sequel.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 19/11/2015 at 7:53 PM, SilvaOne said:

For me it was Dragonball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi. That game to me was not something you should buy even as a dbz fan. I should know since I consider myself one of the biggest fans. That game was more rolling the dice, relying on chance than it was brutal actions, every move you make matters, you know. That game should've been like the others to at least be a time killer, it wouldn't be good cause it would be the latest of the repeats, but still it would at least kill some time.  That was money wasted, and at least I got it at a discount. I'll end by saying don't bother with it, not even when it's free. 

I would agree with you entirely, I noticed the games took a nose dive in terms of quality once this game came out. I can understand they felt like they needed to give the series a new feel and a new way of playing it though after one hour of playing it I felt like I had exhausted every combo or every-way of playing the game. I like to get better at playing games, try to be a pro at them but you really can't become at a pro where the game mechanics are rock/paper/scissors.

This was the game that made me triple check every game I buy, if I have even a little bit of doubt now before buying a game I wait and read reviews.