Clobclark

What OS do you run?

What OS do you currently use?  

238 members have voted

1. 1. What OS do you currently use?

Windows XP SP3. Not as good looking as Vista or Seven, but it's killer fast!!

I might have phrased it wrong, but since my "old" computer had new memory and a faster hard drive installed...well then...it was just natural for it to load fast, but I have a new computer and i'm now running Windows 7 Ultimate.

I might have phrased it wrong, but since my "old" computer had new memory and a faster hard drive installed...well then...it was just natural for it to load fast, but I have a new computer and i'm now running Windows 7 Ultimate.

I know I Also got Windows Xp Sp3 And its sweet

I Have 4 computers in total and 2 of them run windows 7, 1 Windows Vista and the Last one Running Windows XP SP3. On the one with Windows XP SP3 i have also installed a Ubuntu Partition to try it out and didn't really See all the hype besides "Z0MG DESKTOP INTO CUBE" lol

My main "Media Server" PC is running Windows 7. I have 2 laptops running Windows 7, one has a dual-boot setup with Ubuntu Lucid Lynx. I also have a Macbook Pro... So a bit of everything :D

Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit, although planning to eventually test out all operating systems in VMWare Workstation, in the past I've gone Win 95/98, to XP, to Vista 32-Bit