[Requests] Athena's Request Shop [TEMP CLOSED]

Alice

Dark_Angel's Request:

Enjeru01.jpgEnjeru01Avvy.jpg

Enjeru02.jpgEnjeru02Avvy.jpg

Enjeru03.jpgEnjeru03Avvy.jpg

... This is 100,000 times better than any expectations ... Holy crap, you're really amazing :D

Great, now I can't pick which one I want :P

EDIT: Decided to start with the first one :D

I'm so glad you approve! Have fun with them. You got some to rotate now if you wish.

Love them all DC, thankyou so much =) Also thanks for SPAMMING my noticifations inbox, 20 something of them were from this lol

• Like 1

Theme (Post image or render that you want your SIG to include when request is made.): TK, sorry for making you look for a render :(

(this guy is TK (for reference), hope you find better renders)

2010-05-22_tk4.jpg

SIG Size (My standard size for all SIGs 600x220.): 600x220

Coloring (Example...blues, greens, reds...): what ever you think suits best.

Extras (If wanted...)

Main Text: jobonline20

SUB Text: "

"I Kiss You"

"get chance and luck."

''Knockin' on Heaven's Door''

"

(if this qoute doesn't go well with the render and sig, no need to use it. i'll put it under the sig)

here is a video compilation of his quotes

[media]http://youtu.be/CMD1bT8miUw

let me know when you are done. :)

waiting with excitement and expectations

stewie01.gif?t=1345574520

Edited by jobonline20

If you can create a sig using a render from this: http://a2.ec-images....1ddd5ada9/l.png that would be amazing. Also the same sig size as before would be fine and if you could include "Happy Holidays" as the main text and "Hawkester" as the sub text. A sort of christmasy or holiday theme would be nice. :D

If worst comes to worse, and the render from the previous pic makes the sig not look as good then I'm fine with you using this as well: http://s1099.beta.ph...ml?sort=3&o=633

Except without the mini Fuko

EDIT: Decided that I wanted Happy Holidays instead of Merry Christmas so I can use it more :P

Theme (Post image or render that you want your SIG to include when request is made.): TK, sorry for making you look for a render :(

(this guy is TK (for reference), hope you find better renders)

2010-05-22_tk4.jpg

SIG Size (My standard size for all SIGs 600x220.): 600x220

Coloring (Example...blues, greens, reds...): what ever you think suits best.

Extras (If wanted...)

Main Text: jobonline20

SUB Text: "

"I Kiss You"

"get chance and luck."

''Knockin' on Heaven's Door''

"

(if this qoute doesn't go well with the render and sig, no need to use it. i'll put it under the sig)

here is a video compilation of his quotes

[media]http://youtu.be/CMD1bT8miUw

let me know when you are done. :)

waiting with excitement and expectations

stewie01.gif?t=1345574520

I have accepted these requests. Yesterday I was converting an anime to different format to make it useable and it takes up all of my computer to do so. I shall be working on them today at some point thou. :)

• Like 1

I like jobs requests too, however the third one in my case, dunno why lol

I wish to make another request. I know it's soon but I need a new one lol. For this one I want something different. I'd like some sort of character doing writing, it can be an anime character, I'd probably prefer that actually. Male or Female is fine, a darkish background again would be good. Put in the usual user name bit in some fancy dark lettering and that's pretty much it =) The rest is free game for you like always

Edited by Emotional Outlet
  • Like 1

i'm sorry for making this request so late, so if you could make a merry cristmas sig for me, it doesn't matter what it is of.

but if you have time, i want "ALUCARD" saying merry cristmas--> this guy, (if you can find better renders.)

19928_hellsing.jpg

i don't know if you have watched hellsing or hellsing ultimate, so...

[media]http://youtu.be/-vVDPS-yC9E

Edited by jobonline20

Hi, If you are not too busy, I would like to make a request please :)

My favorite anime of all time is "Kyo Kara Maoh" and if you can, I would really love to get a Avatar and Sig of the character Yuuri Shibuya from Kyo Kara Maoh.

I've been searching for one but i cannot find one and my skills on photoshop are not good

I do not have a specific color theme so pick which ever goes well with the render.

As for text, I would like "Demon King Yuuri" On the sig.

also, if its not too much to ask, can you do the avatar with a different picture so they are different but still of the same character :)

If you need to know anything else or are too busy, just let me know

I wish to make another request. I know it's soon but I need a new one lol. For this one I want something different. I'd like some sort of character doing writing, it can be an anime character, I'd probably prefer that actually. Male or Female is fine, a darkish background again would be good. Put in the usual user name bit in some fancy dark lettering and that's pretty much it =) The rest is free game for you like always

My favorite anime of all time is "Kyo Kara Maoh" and if you can, I would really love to get a Avatar and Sig of the character Yuuri Shibuya from Kyo Kara Maoh.

I've been searching for one but i cannot find one and my skills on photoshop are not good

I do not have a specific color theme so pick which ever goes well with the render.

also, if its not too much to ask, can you do the avatar with a different picture so they are different but still of the same character :)

I will be working on these soon. No worries.

Edited by Dreamcastor
  • Like 1

Oh hai. So earlier this month I said I would put in a request so here I am. :D

Alright! Let's see here.

Obviously an Azusa themed sig. Could you make it winter-y themed but NOT festive? I have hardly anything winter-y of her that isn't Christmas related, so maybe you'll have better luck than me.

The color scheme can be white I guess since it's winter.

For the size it can be 600x150. That's as big as it gets for the thing that I use to put up my MAL list. Also since I do that can you make sure to have the render either on the left or right so I can have my MAL stuff in the center? You can see what I mean in my current sig.

For the text I can do that myself. If you want, you can tell me what font would work best and I can use it with my MAL list generator.

Thanks! You can take your time with it. I won't be using it until January.

• Like 1

I will be working on these soon. No worries.

Thank you very much :) Very excited to see how it turns out hehe :D cant wait to see