Say it. Get it off your chest thread! @_@

coffeeNiK

Haha. Its not the perpetual loneliness that gets to me, but the fact that when I realize it - I just suddenly hit a wall and fall flat on my face. I don't really know how to go about it but I just do my own thing.

I'm also sad I don't come here very often anymore. I used to be here almost everyday when we still had a chatbox on the main page; then when we moved to IRC, I just kind of never followed after. I was never really one to download anime by the time I came across Kametsu, so I didn't need to really follow over to IRC. I came here mostly just to talk to people and bask in the friendly-ness that Kametsu offered. Sort of a place where I felt I belonged. Now I'm kinda just missing a place where I feel necessary, or belong.

RAWR THIS PREGNANCY IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!  I'M ONLY A FEW PREGNANT AND HAVING ALL THE SYMPTOMS HARSHLY!!!  I HATE THE PAIN AND MORNING SICKNESS ALL THE TIME!!!

RAWR

...okay...I feel a little better...stress wise anyways//rant over.

Ppl bitching at me about their problems when I told them months prior that it was a bad choice or it was really stupid to do and then when I bring that up they're like HEY YOU WERE RIGHT! Which is when I'm like so are you gonna do what I said now? NO! -facepalms- This was some of my afternoon...

Haha. Its not the perpetual loneliness that gets to me, but the fact that when I realize it - I just suddenly hit a wall and fall flat on my face. I don't really know how to go about it but I just do my own thing.

I'm also sad I don't come here very often anymore. I used to be here almost everyday when we still had a chatbox on the main page; then when we moved to IRC, I just kind of never followed after. I was never really one to download anime by the time I came across Kametsu, so I didn't need to really follow over to IRC. I came here mostly just to talk to people and bask in the friendly-ness that Kametsu offered. Sort of a place where I felt I belonged. Now I'm kinda just missing a place where I feel necessary, or belong.

I know we haven't spoken much, but I hope you come back. Do you have skype? I could put you in the skype group. It's not very big but it's got a few people and it reminds me more of the CB than the IRC does.

This morning.......just as I stepped out of my house......my mum tells me not to bring my office laptop home because we're going off somewhere on Sunday. God! She and my brother always, I repeat, ALWAYS!!!!!!!!!!!! make plans without telling me or asking me and then expect me to follow them. Gosh! At times like these, I really feel like smashing something or doing something destructive like that. Why the hell am I even in the family if they can't just ask me before planning something???/ Generally it's for things I don't want to do and places I don't want to go, so when I'm forced to go along with their plans, having to scrap some of mine, I get really mad! This has just spoiled my whole weekend!!!!!!! Man I'm so damn mad!!!!!

• Like 1

next week can go die.

4 assignments due in the same week. One flash animation, One package mock up, One restaurant advertisement and One Magazine mock up. and my stupid essay is overdue... that essay is the stupidest thing in the world, I want to take next week, strangle it, then burn it's corpse then feed it's ashes to a goat. thats my feelings towards next week and all the assignments due

• Like 1

When I was pregnant with Sakura I didn't have morning sickness...I didn't even feel pregnant til two or three months in.  I'm only about two months pregnant this time...and I've had morning sickness since day one.  The constant back pain, headaches, and feeling exhaustion since the beginning haven't been helping things.  Got my first doc appointment Wednesday.

Two faced fools at work. They constantly bitch about each other behind each others back so I know they will be doing the exact smae to me. I don't really care all that much as they have no life except in that place. Ok I work a lot of hours but no way in hell will I ever end up like those fuckwits going on as if their somebody special.

I just can't stand 2 faced people that are nice to the people to their face.

Sad fuckers to say the least

/rant over

Two faced fools at work. They constantly bitch about each other behind each others back so I know they will be doing the exact smae to me. I don't really care all that much as they have no life except in that place. Ok I work a lot of hours but no way in hell will I ever end up like those fuckwits going on as if their somebody special.

I just can't stand 2 faced people that are nice to the people to their face.

Sad fuckers to say the least

/rant over

Pretty much every workplace.

• Like 1

Yeah, I think my workplace is like that too. I'm the odd man out all the time because my personality is so different from the girls I work with.

My favorite thing is when they start whispering when I walk into the room. I don't think they're actually talking about me (though they could be, for all I know), but it's like they just don't want me to be included in the conversation. I just try to go about my business, do my job, and go home. *shrug*