If you're stuck inside the last game you played, how screwed are you?

SniperDW

Lots of worse and better games to be stuck in lol, I'm just happy my last few games have been Saints Row 3, Minecraft and RDR, all pretty safe...Except I was playing undead nightmare on RDR so maybe not so safe..lol

Lol I don't know if I would find Minecraft fun to be in, annoying or just plain scary with the thought of a random creeper blowing me up hahaha. If I had to choose a game that I would be stuck in I would have no clue what to choose, they all have their ups and downs.

Hmm. I think the last game I just ran was Sequence. If so, I'm totes boned because I have no sense of rhythm. One of my friends from DLI was playing Rhythm Heaven once and I was sort of tapping along with the music and he told me to stop because I was so off beat. I cried tears of blood that night.

Haha I have been told once myself that I have no sense of rhythm, so when it comes to games like that I don't even bother. I will stay with my FPS, strategy and simple arcade type games were I'm good with them.

• 2 weeks later...