Lost Items

salmun

When I was very young I had a gatsumon toy from Dairy Queen. I loved it so much I carried it with me always but I forgot it in the movie theater bathrooms and it was gone forever. Later in my life I had an awesome calico cat toy that just randomly disappeared and I never saw it again. I had a a little jar of necklaces, gifts a little collection. One of them was something my very first crush made for me, not in a romantic way but still, it was a silver japanese sign for water like on Yu-gi-oh cards. But I had thrown it away one day without thinking now I regret it forever.

When i left my abusive ex he stole $700 and everything I had worth any money, a limited edition pokemon DS, a bunch of DS games, All the Wii games, 2 computers etc.. I was too much of a coward to get my mother to get my things back. I regret it forever.

When I was very young I had a gatsumon toy from Dairy Queen. I loved it so much I carried it with me always but I forgot it in the movie theater bathrooms and it was gone forever. Later in my life I had an awesome calico cat toy that just randomly disappeared and I never saw it again. I had a a little jar of necklaces, gifts a little collection. One of them was something my very first crush made for me, not in a romantic way but still, it was a silver japanese sign for water like on Yu-gi-oh cards. But I had thrown it away one day without thinking now I regret it forever.

When i left my abusive ex he stole $700 and everything I had worth any money, a limited edition pokemon DS, a bunch of DS games, All the Wii games, 2 computers etc.. I was too much of a coward to get my mother to get my things back. I regret it forever.

I've lost toys before too and also accidentally thrown things out, the worst thing was accidentally vacuuming up a favourite toy or a part of them it was like NOOO! On the matter of your prick of an ex stealing all of that stuff it sucks, I understand why you didnt ask your mother to get the stuff back though.

Hooray, haha. Now you'll just have to store them again until next winter!

Marginally related, we just moved not too long ago so we've been going to a new grocery store. The first couple times we didn't need toothpaste, so we didn't really try to look for it, but happened upon where they were being kept on one of the trips. Then when we needed new toothpaste... we couldn't find it. Shopping, how to do it.

tumblr_m9gcu2L29x1qzckow.gif

What I hate is happening upon something important, like maybe a document or DVD or something, that you don't need at that moment, so you leave it where you found it. And then when you do need it, you have no idea where you left it. I think I was a squirrel in a past life or something.