Lost Items

salmun

A long time ago I lost a little white box, now it's obvious that the box itself had no value to me only what was inside; a silver ring with gold outlines on top and bottom and three panthers in gold surrounding it in the middle, a gold necklace of Jesus (a Christmas present) and a mood ring given to me by a good friend. That's about it and to this day I have not found it, hoping I didn't through it away by mistake :(

I always lose my bags. I have a closet that I normally put them in, and they just keep on dissappearing and reappearing. Nice thing though is that I have 6 or 7 so theres normally at least one that I can find.

I also lost an awesome watch at the bottom of a lake, it just popped off my wrist and fell in. Someday I will find it!!!

I lost my mind many many years ago and still have not found it.... does that count? If not I have lost my PSP and after turning the house upside down to find it... it remains lost.

loosing ones mind does fall under the category of things lost but would have to remain lost for it to count Mae :)

I think we've all lost our minds in a way, weather we regain our minds in the process of looking for it or something all's entirely is another matter.

I lose things all the time. This is largely due to my messy nature, but also I'm pretty sure there's dark forces at play here.

I think the last things I've lost that were somewhat perturbing were the lint roller and tape dispenser.

Same thing for me. Just last week I lost one of my home keys, and I have no ideia where, and only noticed like 3 or 4 days later. It might be under the bed, might be in the car... and pretty much anywhere else in my city :P I also keep losing guitar picks, I have three or four of those "where the fuck is my cellphone" stories like, *every month*. But i think most things I lost, I backtracked enough to find them again. ^^''

Oh well...

To quote nietzche "blessed are the forgetful, for they get the best, even of their blunders"

• 1 month later...

I lost a note book that I wrote a ton of poems and stories in. Now I have a computer, but before I didn't, and to this day I still can't find it. that is one thing that I miss. It's not something you can just duplicate, the ideas and emotions that were coursing through me at the time are different, and I can't replicate what I had written. Anyhow, that is one of the things I have lost.

• 2 months later...

Hi all! I'm finally back so thought I'd post a new topic.

Okay, here goes: Throughout our lives we lose things, we can't remember where everything is and some things just vanish off the face off the earth apparentely. So is there anything you've lost that you treasured andwould love to have back or find?

This can include things people have borrowed and never given back or stuff that's just vanished. Stuff that you've broken and had to throw away can count too since you did still lose it.

For me it's a lot of things cause I tend to lose stuff almost instantly sometimes lol. Right now I would like to have my gloves back since it's cold and typing away at a computer means my hands can't be beneath the blanket lol so they're cold. I packed them when I moved and they seem to have crawled out of a box and ran away cause I can't find them anywhere.

Your turn now :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...