Sword Art Online (whole franchise)

ShadowWolf

That's true but even some good anime you need to be prepared to watch. I could just sit and take in SAO naturally.

That's because the whole idea of 100+ floors in the SAO arc, made it feel almost like a "Monster of the Week" kind of anime. Lol, look at Pokemon =p Or the old Teen Titans (Not the newly animated one). You could watch SAO on a weekly basis and probably be fine in terms of keeping up with the story.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

kirito is the most concentrated hero I've ever seen in heram anime. Unlike common heram heros who are plain, kirito is attractive and skillful  in the very beginning.  He is so  loyal to asuka that no matter how many ohter girls show their interests in him he just turn them down.

Edited by kagerou2013

At fist I must say its my fovourite anime in all aspects. There are epic fights with goose-skin-moments, a amazing design of the surrounding and characters, a very fascinating and enthralling story in a virtual-rpg-world, many funny and entertaining scenes underlined with beautiful soundtracks and of course a damn good love attachment between the protagonists.

No more words neaded

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

As Sword Art Online episode 1- 14 has been released on these forums, and now that vol 3 dubbed it available (http://www.amazon.com/Sword-Online-Volume-Fairy-Dance/dp/B00F6G97OS/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1382396573&sr=8-3&keywords=sao+3), would any one know if its going to be uploaded to this forum?? :D

Edit: Here is the torrent link created by Chrisazter http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=485438#c299475

Edited by Moodkiller