Ps3 or Xbox 360?

Dark_Angel13

It all comes down to what type of game you like. PS3 has most of the good JRPGs but has a pretty poor controller for playing shooters (not sure if this is just me or not :) )

I own both, simply because PS3 has the epic story driven fantasy games and Xbox had the fast paced shooters.

On the off-topic note that was brought up about next-gen,

I bought a Xbox One and am reasonably happy with it (it just needs more games),

I heard there were some issues with the PS4 at launch, has anyone experienced these? And also more importantly, how are the exclusives?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have both, xbox 360 for halo series and ps3 for uncharted. I would have to choose ps3 since it has the games that i like, killzone and resistance and uncharted. Plus free multiplayer and the controller is nice, don't know why everyone else is complaining about it.

Plus all my friends have ps3 as well. Oh I almost forgot to mention God of War and Infamous.

Edited by kakashi14

PS3, but PlayStation in general as  Sony tend to support their consoles longer.

Sony has the IP I like, God of War, Uncharted, Infamous, plus more.

Plays DivX, its my main player for all that stuff.

PS plus is frankly awesome, it just keeps adding to my back log of games.

Sure I will get a PS4 definitely, but I'm finishing what I have for PS3 first and I will be holding onto it as a solid media player. PS3 classics console.

• 2 weeks later...

I prefer PS3 becuase I liked the exclusives better, the controller better, and I figured that since Microsoft owns xbox that they might have also released their exclusives to the Windows PC.  Although that didnt end up to be complete true.

According to an article I read yesterday, two of the top investors for Micorsoft want the CEO to discontinue the Xbox and focus on the OS and business customers.  I doubt it will really happen though,

• 2 weeks later...