I can fine sir.

1. Halo Genre

2. Gears of War Genre

3. Ghost Recon Genre

4. Splatterhouse

5. The Splinter Cell Genre

6. Ghostbutsers Mini game sanctum of slime

7. Voltron Mini Game

8. They had Phantasy Star accessible for a little while.

9. Crackdown 1 and 2

10. Saints Row

11. Naruto Rise of ninja and broken bond

12. Ace Combat 6

Are all really good games.

I'd take the Uncharted series over those games any day. Also Saints Row wasn't xbox exclusive. I honestly think it just comes down to what type of gamer you are and your living conditions. I really wouldnt want to pay to be able to play online and recently I havent even been playing many video games in general so there is even less of a point. But thats just me.

I can fine sir.

1. Halo Genre

2. Gears of War Genre

3. Ghost Recon Genre

4. Splatterhouse

5. The Splinter Cell Genre

6. Ghostbutsers Mini game sanctum of slime

7. Voltron Mini Game

8. They had Phantasy Star accessible for a little while.

9. Crackdown 1 and 2

10. Saints Row

11. Naruto Rise of ninja and broken bond

12. Ace Combat 6

Are all really good games.

I'd take the Uncharted series over those games any day. Also Saints Row wasn't xbox exclusive. I honestly think it just comes down to what type of gamer you are and your living conditions. I really wouldnt want to pay to be able to play online and recently I havent even been playing many video games in general so there is even less of a point. But thats just me.

I was about to pounce on the Saints Row thing but Kora did it for me lol and majority of the games you mentioned LT I have played and wasnt exactly impressed with. When it comes down to paying to play online I think that really depends on a few things.

1. How often you plan to play online with friends or randoms.

2. If you have the spare cash to shellout for xbox live accounts stuffz

3. What kind of online community you wish to play in because I will admit the xbox does have a much larger community but I figure that's simply because everyone and their dog owns an xbox because they're cheaper and everyone else has one so they go with what they're friends are getting.

I guess your right, it really all comes down to personal preference. I mostly said Xbox 360 because I've clocked more hours on it than PS3, but the truth of the matter is. My favorite thing in the whole wide world to do is buy a brand new PS3 or Xbox 360 game, hit up the liquor store which is literally right next to it. Pick up a 30 Rack, some gin, tonic water, Lime, and cup's maybe a handle of Jack and get smashed playing my brand new game regardless of what system it's for all weekend long!

I guess your right, it really all comes down to personal preference. I mostly said Xbox 360 because I've clocked more hours on it than PS3, but the truth of the matter is. My favorite thing in the whole wide world to do is buy a brand new PS3 or Xbox 360 game, hit up the liquor store which is literally right next to it. Pick up a 30 Rack, some gin, tonic water, Lime, and cup's maybe a handle of Jack and get smashed playing my brand new game regardless of what system it's for all weekend long!

I agree. When I first bought my xbox I was just excited to be playing some great games with friends rather than comparing it to my PS3. If I didnt have to pay for LIVE I would definitely be playing with my friends a lot more. Nowadays I only use my PS3 for Netflix so in the end I dont think any of them really won haha I'm just excited to see what the next generation systems have to offer.

• Like 1

Amen! It is great to get smashed and game until you get up the next day and you're like... how the fuck did I get this far in the game and what the hell am fighting with! That was my case for DMC 3 lol, I was using the guitar weapon by that point

Amen! It is great to get smashed and game until you get up the next day and you're like... how the fuck did I get this far in the game and what the hell am fighting with! That was my case for DMC 3 lol, I was using the guitar weapon by that point

Did you ever notice you play better drunk than you do sober. It's like 0100 in the morning and I'm like man "I'm on fire!" Then I wake up the next day and I suck major. And I'm like "oh what the hell!"

• Like 1

Did you ever notice you play better drunk than you do sober. It's like 0100 in the morning and I'm like man "I'm on fire!" Then I wake up the next day and I suck major. And I'm like "oh what the hell!"

Happens with CoD all the time! haha, it's like I think better when hammered haha

I really love how people keep saying the xbox's online service is superior to ps3 and thats ALL  they say. It's like pfft who gives a fuck about online unless you're a cod junkie haha, to me it's not a valid point really.

I have both a PS3 and Xbox 360 and having used both online services I can say I prefer the Xbox's but!!! I haven't used the PS3's as much as I have the 360's so my point isn't a valid one. I cannot compare them via online play but what I use a lot with both of them, which is the menu surfing and buying and downloading add-ons and demos. I find the Xbox menu's much easier to go through then the PS3's and everytime I download a new add-on it get's its own menu selection in the game column which I find unnessecary.

• Like 1

I really love how people keep saying the xbox's online service is superior to ps3 and thats ALL  they say. It's like pfft who gives a fuck about online unless you're a cod junkie haha, to me it's not a valid point really.

I have both a PS3 and Xbox 360 and having used both online services I can say I prefer the Xbox's but!!! I haven't used the PS3's as much as I have the 360's so my point isn't a valid one. I cannot compare them via online play but what I use a lot with both of them, which is the menu surfing and buying and downloading add-ons and demos. I find the Xbox menu's much easier to go through then the PS3's and everytime I download a new add-on it get's its own menu selection in the game column which I find unnessecary.

Well thankyou for saying something else besides XBOX ONLINE IS BETTA! I prefer the ps3's buying system and whatnot but it's search thing is really flawed and idk whats wrong with it half the time but it seems to be constantly buggering up or at least on my end.

Well thankyou for saying something else besides XBOX ONLINE IS BETTA! I prefer the ps3's buying system and whatnot but it's search thing is really flawed and idk whats wrong with it half the time but it seems to be constantly buggering up or at least on my end.

I try not to be one sided and see most things for what they are, Xbox and PS3 will always be a hot topic on which is better. Personally I do not care, they are both good consoles with their up's and downs only. I do prefer the Xbox but I do not let that ruin the fun I have on my PS3, and I have some really awesome times on it.

Off Topic:

My thought get really dark when I try to think about comparing the Xbox-1 and the PS4.... as I think the PS4 is the better console at this current time, but I have read a lot of negative things about the Xbox-1 so I will wait and see what they both have to offer.

• Like 1

I try not to be one sided and see most things for what they are, Xbox and PS3 will always be a hot topic on which is better. Personally I do not care, they are both good consoles with their up's and downs only. I do prefer the Xbox but I do not let that ruin the fun I have on my PS3, and I have some really awesome times on it.

Off Topic:

My thought get really dark when I try to think about comparing the Xbox-1 and the PS4.... as I think the PS4 is the better console at this current time, but I have read a lot of negative things about the Xbox-1 so I will wait and see what they both have to offer.

Your off topic point is something I've been thinking about but I know I'm going to get a ps4, the xbox just doesnt appeal to me

Your off topic point is something I've been thinking about but I know I'm going to get a ps4, the xbox just doesnt appeal to me

I haven't read up on the PS4 so I don't know how well it is doing. All I know about it is how much it will roughly cost and what the controller looks like. The X-box-1 Looks like a Retro VCR (Someone on here said that and it stuck lol). Plus all this talk about having to buy a game per accounts/profiles is turning me off. I have 4 brothers and my dad also. We will all need to buy a game once for us to play it so instead of buying 1 game for all which would be what $100, it will now cost us like $500 for one game plus having to put up with a hundered thousand copies of the same game around the house..............

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Wanted a ps3 cuz it's capable of playing Japaneses games which are awesome. And i'm kinda of a jdm person. "I'm so JDM that Tien makes my bed springs!" But i ended up buying a 360. Te reasons kinda funny. So their i was sitting out side and i hear a couple of kids talking about selling a 360 for $80. I though i missed heard but their the kid was selling his 360 with a controller in great condition. He was planning on selling it to his friend but i...(kinda embarrassed at this) hustled the kid into selling it to me. The kid was kinda sad since he wanted to sell it to his friend but he needed the money. I made some strong arguments. By the way this was a compulsive buy. I haven't't really used it! When i brought it home the first thing my brother said: "Do you know what this means? Battle Field 3!".