I hate Naruto

Scott

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kinda seems ridiculous to be discussing Naruto here as the title kinda says the direction the topic was heading.

Yeah it does seem kind of irrelevant to discuss Naruto and all it's glory when the thread is called "I hate naruto" but no one else seems to be taking this as a big deal so whatever

The thing is, 1 chapter released a week of manga.

One episode released a week of the Anime.

Yet the Anime, on a good episode uses 2-3 chapters.

Thus it doesn't take long to catch up.

that's probably a very fast pace if the anime eats 2-3 chapters.. but in my observation right now (episode 60+) there are too many flashbacks and the pace is too slow (oh yeah.. it's filler, sora filler :D)

Kinda seems ridiculous to be discussing Naruto here as the title kinda says the direction the topic was heading.

well the reason its off tangent a lil is ppl started discussing why they hate naruto which is what you have to do to not spam the topic and others were giving reasons why they dig naruto so the sub topics within the main topic are relevant and therefore congruent to said topic.

that's probably a very fast pace if the anime eats 2-3 chapters.. but in my observation right now (episode 60+) there are too many flashbacks and the pace is too slow (oh yeah.. it's filler, sora filler :D)

thats's right. this is why it's gonna be at least a month before pain is finally defeated. then, if the pace picks up, we can have the

5 kage meet in time

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi..its ok..but have you ever watched the anime or read Naruto manga properly???...its really amazing to watch the no.1 hyperactive,knuckle-head ninja(Uzumaki Naruto) grow up into a very powerful & responsible person from the position in which he really was in the beginning...i just cant undedrstand what makes you hate it...better try using the word dislike if u wish...the next time u write such things,...u know there is a lot of difference between these two words....

Naruto is great though i must say the first installments were a bit crazy in the animation however in Naruto Shippuden the animation has improved exponentially which is great. A friend of mine saw some of the first ones and it turned her off :( trying to get her to watch it....

ok...no big deal...it doesnt make much difference...however,if you wish, please try to use the word dislike instead of hate while referring to such situations...if you delve deeper you will surely get to know about the wide range of difference between the two words-'hate' & 'dislike'...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Initially, i didn't like it coz my friends just wouldn't stop talking about it and I didn't know anything about it....then I watched the 1st episode and things changed....went back to not liking it coz of the damn fillers....but i still like it....individual taste i guess...

• 2 weeks later...

well, if you don't like it now, you may like it later on... I didn't like it that much at first, but once they got past the first exams, I started injecting myserlf with it every chance I got. the second exams RULED. once Sakara grew up and stopped being a little bitch, she turned badass and the show took off. The ending of young naruto series made me tear up a little, but then the beginning of Shippuden wasn't as epic as I thought it was going to be, but its picking up again. But I agree, the first few episodes are a little tough to get through - but Naruto stops screaming BELIEVE IT so much as he gets older.. (although I sorta missed it then lol)

• 6 months later...

I would say that I like to watch Naruto, but I guess it's the fillers or just the pointless episodes that show up. So, I'll have to kinda agree with you. Although I still like watching Naruto when I'm bored and I like the action in the episodes.