I hate Naruto

Scott

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Idk how i like naruto, yea people are like spazzing at me that i watch anime overall, but im like whatever, lol. but for some reason every time i just start watching an anime, i get hooked on it. idk why, its like anime has a way to pull me in.... so i basicly watch almost all anime, so far, mostly shonen jump ones :D

yeah, but dude, they take up an episode for a chapter sometimes, that's 20 mins for 20 pages. ex. look at the one in which

hinata confesses her love

besides, i think they have made a laaaaaaaaaarge enough gap now

the anime really isnt that far behind the manga i mean naruto is about to beat pain in the anime so its going to have to be some filler because kishimoto doesnt want to write the anime and the episodes at the same time. i say if you hate the filler dont watch but sometimes the filler is also used to fill in plot holes of the manga so it helps to watch both such as the filler before the invasion of pain arc.

the anime really isnt that far behind the manga i mean naruto is about to beat pain in the anime so its going to have to be some filler because kishimoto doesnt want to write the anime and the episodes at the same time. i say if you hate the filler dont watch but sometimes the filler is also used to fill in plot holes of the manga so it helps to watch both such as the filler before the invasion of pain arc.

come on. even after naruto beats pain. he still has to go to nagato and hear his story, which will take up 3 episodes at least, with all the flashbacks and all. then, another episodes for wrapping it up.

then, there's a looooooooooooong way to go before they catch up to the manga.

come on. even after naruto beats pain. he still has to go to nagato and hear his story, which will take up 3 episodes at least, with all the flashbacks and all. then, another episodes for wrapping it up.

then, there's a looooooooooooong way to go before they catch up to the manga.

After this current arc, there is guaranteed to be another filler arc.

no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

damn those bloodsuckers.

how much more gap do they need??????

They usually prefer at least a whole arc to be done a head, that way you don't get shit like Bleach where the filler keeps cutting into the middle of the arc. Naruto tends to do a canon arc, then a filler arc, then another canon arc. So as to not cut into canon, and to continue to prevent catching up.

They usually prefer at least a whole arc to be done a head, that way you don't get shit like Bleach where the filler keeps cutting into the middle of the arc. Naruto tends to do a canon arc, then a filler arc, then another canon arc. So as to not cut into canon, and to continue to prevent catching up.

don't get me started on bleach.

everyone keeps saying how they're waiting for the dub to return on adult swim but little do they know that the only thing waiting for them there is a big fat FILLER!!!!!!

stupid captain amasake or whatever. i actually thought at first that it was part of the story

i just noticed that while i was watching.. the opening theme is also made specially for that filler arc (the one with the sora thing). man, i just have the patience to watch it just to pay respects for the anime.

no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

damn those bloodsuckers.

how much more gap do they need??????

well, we can't do anything.. either they want to make a huge gap for the anime, make more profits for it.. the people watching can't do anything about it.

so how much gap is really the anime (167) from the manga? i just want to know.

i just noticed that while i was watching.. the opening theme is also made specially for that filler arc (the one with the sora thing). man, i just have the patience to watch it just to pay respects for the anime.

well, we can't do anything.. either they want to make a huge gap for the anime, make more profits for it.. the people watching can't do anything about it.

so how much gap is really the anime (167) from the manga? i just want to know.

if i had to make an estimate. the newest manag is 410.

but, the anime is still approx. near ch 359 or something.

although, a lot of twists r still to come.

;)

sorry, ignore my last comment. i thought u were asking abt bleach.

for naruto,

the anime is at ch 439 while the newest ch is 500

sorry, ignore my last comment. i thought u were asking abt bleach.

for naruto,

the anime is at ch 439 while the newest ch is 500

i see, thanks for that.. so it's a 61 manga chapter - anime gap.

that's quite long since one chapter is released every week.. of course adding also the holidays and festivals in japan that they do not release a chapter.