I hate Naruto

Scott

The only thing I don't like about naruto or any of the good long series is that they do too many side stories.

the reason there are fillers aka side stories is so the tv series doesnt catch up with the manga. i love naruto because of the initial story which is he started the series as the worst ninja and the most hated person in the leaf village but with hard work and determination and the ability to change ppl for the better he has become a world renoun ninja and the beloved hero of the leaf village. ppl assume naruto is very kiddie but its really not if you read the manga and watch the uncut versions of it. its very enjoyable.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

at first I kinda liked the idea but as I kept going, the show really got repetitive for me, I mean come on, just about every scenario ends the same, where all the bad guys are captured/killed and all the good guys live happily ever after, I mean you had to wait a few hundred episodes just for 1 main character to die, plus the animation gets really choppy in some episodes, One aspect of a good anime is when it reminds you of the mortality of it's characters, naruto doesn't do that, I mean the times when naruto actually comes close to dying he just goes fox mode and that's it, it really gets old fast, there really is no sense of emotional attachment to the characters but that's just my opinion, oh and the story/few good fights tend to really drag on unnecessarily.

• 3 weeks later...

I never get why people love naruto so much either I prefer the likes of ninja scroll or tenjho tenge there a lot more hardcore. Naruto has some cool bits but there's so many boring bits in between ive been watching shippuuden which seems a lot better so far at episode 43 but its startin to get like bloody dragonball (4 episodes of him turning into the mini 9 tail fox and he just sits there) i mean come on wth is that all about...pow! turn into the fox 30seconds gone by amd fight. that would have been far more entertaining

at first the normal naruto series when it was shown in cartoon network adultswim i was like wtf and changed the channel everytime

then i heard from my friends its awesome and they were basically narutards.

so ya.

I joined in and became one too.

[After watching the first starting episode i was like wow]

the reason everyone is starting to hate it is that the guys who make the episodes are trying to earn more bucks.

so, they keep putting in all these stupid fillers.

ex. when in naruto 135, sasuke left, in the manga it skipped to 2.5 years later, but in the anime, they kept going anyway, so there was not much char. devpt. and left a lot of guys frustrated.

even in shippuden, they're slowing things down, what with the 6 and 5 tails.

:P

actually i really love this series a few years ago.. but i tend to lose my interest in it when they decided to do the episode 136 - 220 filler way back in the original naruto series.. i tend to read the manga alot that time and i think that made me so eager to watch it in real animated episodes that it made me feel bored towards the series

`it's not that i hate it`, i will just put it in a way that i don't have the motivation to watch it.. actually im starting my way to watch the episodes again (the original naruto series) until i catch up the the latest episodes today.. but in a condition that i will not watch the fillers.

maybe this way, i will get my interest back and atleast watch naruto again.

the reason everyone is starting to hate it is that the guys who make the episodes are trying to earn more bucks.

ex. when in naruto 135, sasuke left, in the manga it skipped to 2.5 years later, but in the anime, they kept going anyway, so there was not much char. devpt. and left a lot of guys frustrated.

yup you are right about this, this one really frustrated me because of those 2 long years of filler.. but even at shippuuden, they still do these things knowing that the gap of the manga is far behind from the episodes

theres a reason for the filler and its not because the ppl that make it want more money. filler is a tool used to keep the anime from catching up with manga. thats why you have filler episodes in naruto.

• 2 weeks later...