Does anything really annoy you?

Dark_Angel13

One of my first operational supervisors would always come into work late because she lives in the ghetto of Baltimore, which is a decent drive away from work. If the tunnel gets backed up for any reason--and it generally does, most every day--she ends up at least thirty minutes late. But god save you if you happen to be late yourself, haha.

Stupid Netflix doesn't even have the best college movies and almost no Will Smith movies and even now they haven't released The Walking Dead Season 2. WTF?!?! Seriously?!?!

Playstation Network. This almost makes me feel ashamed of having a ps3. Why? Most of the free full games for PS plus members are off the charts fucking lame. Instead of that kiddy game called Little Big Planet, give me a better games like Mortal Kombat or Bioshock. Or better yet if they don't want to give away a few of the best ps3 games why not give away a few ps2 classics/greatest hits games like Burnout to ps plus members? Until then no ps plus for me

Edited by Emotional Outlet

The school parking lot. All these dumbasses can't get to school on time and think it's okay to be assholes, including the teachers >.>

Instead of that kiddy game called Little Big Planet, give me a better games like Mortal Kombat or Bioshock.

What? LBP is awesome. Better than MK ;)

Edited by BlackDahlia

The school parking lot. All these dumbasses can't get to school on time and think it's okay to be assholes, including the teachers >.>

Instead of that kiddy game called Little Big Planet, give me a better games like Mortal Kombat or Bioshock.

What? LBP is awesome. Better than MK ;)

Please.............never again say such blasphemy.

Fucking Ryugan and their fucking slow, members won't hurry the fuck up and release a next fucking batch of Fairy Tail episodes. I'm pretty sure it won't kill to release 2 episodes per month. Its been over 10 months since the last release. I mean jesus, what is the excuse?!?!?!

Edited by Kyle_Dimetri_09

• 1 month later...

I notice that some people do that because they don't want to admit they were wrong or that they just irrationally dislike you. Sometimes they just spin it, like...

"Stop fucking around on Facebook!"

"... I wasn't on Facebook. I was using a calculator to add up some numbers for this report." [shows screen to screaming banshee]

"Well, it's not like I've never caught you on Facebook! What were you smiling about anyway?"

"The total had three eights in a row. Eight's my lucky number."

Insert some other random bull about how you're a terrible person somehow in addition to a complete failure on the other person's part to apologise for false accusations.

tumblr_m9gclke0QX1qzckow.gif

• Like 1