Games that should be made into animes or the reverse

Dark_Angel13

Valkyrie Profile (GAME) -> ANIME [Norse Mythology, and Sexy Valkyries, why wouldn't it be an anime]

Metal Gear Solid (GAME) -> ANIME [The Plot, the characters, hell yes, make this an anime now]

Suikoden (GAME) -> ANIME [The storyline is good, 108+ characters might be over kill to successfully pull this off, but hell i've seen worse]

Parasite Eve (GAME) -> ANIME [Aya Brea, enough said]

I left out others because i could be at this all day :(

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuude. Suikoden = AMAZING Idea for an anime. Might be one incredibly LONG MOFO'KING SERIES, but good lord. I would watch that religiously.

Games into Anime:

Metal Gear Solid -> Best story, characters, action, tragic, has its funny moments, would top any anime in terms of story if carried out well enough for at least 80 episodes.

Kingdom Hearts -> Need I explain? xD

Assassins Creed -> Awesome actions and great story.

Devil May Cry -> I know there is an anime on it but there should be some more.

Anime into Games:

Katekyo Hitman Reborn -> That would be so epic.

Darker than Black (although I think they have it in Japan)

Sword Art Online (And I mean a worldwide copy of it atleast, and for PC as an RPG)

Guilty Crown (Could be good)

Edited by Saidon

I might sound a bit odd, but I don't think any game should be made into an anime or movie. Why? The game already tells the story, show graphics, play sounds and music, and most games that come out have some kind of acting. The player gets to experience all these things and has gameplay features as a bonus. It would also be hard to do with RPGs like Skyrim (or Mass effect, yes there are rumors) or any games in which you can create your own character, because what race will they take and what choices will they make (good or bad) and all the stuff that is closely linked to gameplay and player "inputs".

I do get that people who have played the games would check out the anime or movie (if it doesn't suck) and it might get noticed by other people that could get interested in the game(s). From a producer's point of view, it could be a way to make money, but you would have to make it right.

For example, there have been talks of doing a Halo movie. And I partially don't want it to happen. I don't want them to get it wrong, because it could be... I mean there are a lot of ways that it could go wrong (crappy special effects, bad acting, missing plot elements). The games were awesome (more are coming soon) and they made a LOT of other products that were good, not the best, but good. I didn't finish the first book (I don't read that much, lol) and they made an anime, Halo Legends, which was good, but not as awesome as the games. My brothers didn't seem to like it (they don't really watch anime), but they will be pretty excited if a movie was to come out.

• 3 weeks later...

Black Rock shooter should be a game...

Funny you should mention that, there is a black rock shooter game but its for the psp, and doesnt sell in u.s. http://youtu.be/KuXy2vzHOVM

As for what I think should be made into an anime, I would have to agree with bioshock on this one, that would just make my day :D

Edited by ThereShallBWing

I would love to see Dark Souls as an Anime. The dark atmosphere with kick ass battles would make it an epic Seinin anime! (but if it was turned into an anime it would probably lose it's eeriness/creepiness)

as for vice versa, I'd imagine Code Geass would make a decent Strategy RPG with a good storyline, and Claymore would be pretty fun as a classic JRPG.

• Like 1