What is your daily routine?

Dark_Angel13

So we all have our little routines that we do, some can be weird and some are just pretty simple, here's mine in list form for a day I don't work.

• Wake up
  • Shower and shave
  • Dry and dress
  • Get on my computer and check emails, notifications and the dreaded facebook and hop on msn
  • Game for a bit and then lunch while still chatting
  • More gaming and more computer time, probz watching anime or a movie and still chatting
  • Dinner
  • Play WoW until bed or some other game
  • Flick on Ipod dock and hit play
  • Bed

So that's my simple daily routine, clearly that's not everything but I don't wanna put it all in, mostly cause I don't remember all of it cause when I'm doing it I'm not really thinking about it lol, anyway let's hear what you're daily routine is. This isn't me asking for personal details or sumthin either, just a little topic to see what people do during their lives and what routine they've gotten into :)

You're lucky to be able to pull off that sort of life. Mine involves more work.

I don't particularly have a routine, but:

1- I always gotta have breakfast when I wake up, nothing fancy, just enough to keep me going, and I usually watch something while at it

2- I usually check emails, this forum, sometimes I check facebook if I'm expecting messages from friends(I used to do this through my email, but ever since it was stolen, I've moved on)

3- Right now, I don't have a job, but back when I did, I used to leave by this stage to work, but now I either check something nice to watch or if my son has woken up, I play with him a little

4- I usually leave the house by now, visit friends or family and do whatever chores I have outside the house

5- This part is ever changing, as I go along with whatever is happening around me

I'm a messy person, and my life is so too, so asking me to give you a regular routine is like asking a cat not to steal food it can get its hands on...that's just how it lives, and that's just me

Im very big on routine and I hate it when it is messed up or something unplanned happens.

Weekday:

7:20am - Wake up and get ready for work

7:50am - Leave for work

8:57am ish - arrive at work

10:30am - Smoko (like a early morning brunch type thing)

12:15pm - Leave for 1 hour lunch

1:15pm - arrive back at work

4:45pm - start shutting down the warehouse to leave work

4:55pm - leave work for hom

Anywhere after that I either go shopping on late night shopping nights, play on my computer or have some mates over.

Oh my god, J-Lord, that is a crazy commute you have!

When I was in the military, my day schedule was like

Wake up

Shower

Do hair

Brush teeth

Get into uniform

Tap out mission workers

Work

PT

Go home

WHATEVER I WANTED BECAUSE YOLO

Lie down and maybe sleep

And my night schedule was like:

Wake up

Lament the fact I have to work in three hours

Lament the lack of daylight

Get ready for work

Be at work

Mission all night

Wait for the other flight to tap us out so I can go home and stay up forever

Pass out

Right now I'm on terminal leave and generally bumming around because I haven't had an extended break in four years. I do intend to get myself back on schedule (running from 0500 to 2000 ideally) once we move. I fully intend to be a stay at home wife (and one day mom because I want to have children who will clean the house for me), so I have more flexibility with my time and scheduling.

This is basically what I do...

Get up and go to restroom...

Grab breakfast...

Go to computer...

Do my thing on Facebook and Kametsu at the same time...

I usually do some graphics while doing above...

Eventually I eat lunch and take my vitamins...

Continue the computer stuff above...

Wake my husband off for work...

Do chores...

Eat dinner...

Then I either watch tv for the rest of the night before bed...or I play Sims 2/3 then tv til bed.

My schedule pretty much never changes unless I have an errand to do outside the house, a doctor check-up, or I happen to go out and have some fun on the rare occasion...but I am about to have a little girl in the next couple months, so I am about to experience the joys of being a stay-at-home mom.

When I was in the military, my day schedule was like

Wake up

Shower

Do hair

Brush teeth

Get into uniform

Tap out mission workers

Work

PT

Go home

WHATEVER I WANTED BECAUSE YOLO

Lie down and maybe sleep

And my night schedule was like:

Wake up

Lament the fact I have to work in three hours

Lament the lack of daylight

Get ready for work

Be at work

Mission all night

Wait for the other flight to tap us out so I can go home and stay up forever

Pass out

Right now I'm on terminal leave and generally bumming around because I haven't had an extended break in four years. I do intend to get myself back on schedule (running from 0500 to 2000 ideally) once we move. I fully intend to be a stay at home wife (and one day mom because I want to have children who will clean the house for me), so I have more flexibility with my time and scheduling.

Oooo mind if I join in on the army routine:

Weekday: (I lived on base in the defence force so I was close to work) (This routine only works for one of the many bases I was stationed at)

6:45am (0645) - Wake up get dressed in the mornings required gear (Physical Training Gear most of the time) and go to breakfast

7:10am (0710) - Get back to room and do final check over all gear for the day (We usually knew how our day was going to play out.)

7:25am (0725) - head down to form up area and await to be called to do the role check off

7:30am (0730) - role call

7:40am (0740) - Do morning PT

9:00am (0900) - Finish PT, go back to room, shower and get ready for next program on programs list

9:30am (0930) - Form up for that program (Ranges from going to the shooting range - boring class lessons or driving trucks, I was a army truckie.)

10:30am (1030) - Smoko

11:00am (1100) - Continue on with 9:30am activity

12:00 am (1200) - 1 hour Lunch

1:00pm (1300) - More of our fun activites, ranges from many different things once again)

4:00pm (1600) - If the unit did well today we finish up here if not we head to the parade ground for Drill.

6:00pm (1800) - Dinner at the mess

10:00pm (2200) - Collapse on Bed. Bed time ( I had to go to bed fairly early or I would hate myself in the morning.)

I guess im so strict with routine is because of my army days, it just gets drilled into you and you never forget it.

Edited by J-Lord144

OK, here's my routine. This is very much different than the one i have been following for the last 3 months (i was on vacation then). Now that's school is in session, my routine has changed drastically, here it is.

5.00 am: Wake up, use the washroom, morning prayers, breakfast, dress and leave to catch morning bus for school.

6.30 am: Get into the bus for a 15 km journey.

7: 30 am: Get off bus and enter campus.

8.00 am: Class starts

12.40 pm: End of theory classes, now for practicals. Also have something to eat before going for the practicals.

1:00 pm: Practicals starts (It depends on the day on which subject we would be doing the practicals)

2.30 pm: End of practicals. Carry out my Noon prayers. Go for the noon bus to home.

3.30 pm: Arrive at home, take shower, a proper lunch, have a nap.

5.30 pm: Wake up from nap, afternoon prayers, sit infront of my desktop and browse through kametsu.

6.30 pm: Evening prayers, have something light to eat, start studying for tomorrow.

9.30 pm: Watch TV or browse the net, night prayers, have dinner.

10.30 pm: Watch anime (never miss it unless there's a very important exam tomorrow).

11.30 pm: Go to bed.

There's my usual routine. Though the routine doesnot apply to thursday, friday, saturday. Friday and Saturdays are holidays here and we have double practicals on thursdays which carrries on for 4.30 pm. I only join parites which takes place in holidays.

Edited by Leviathan

I'll do my school one, as my holidays basically consist of staying up too late, getting up too late, and doing pretty much nothing at all.

Wake up

Complain

Get up

Shower, brush teeth, etc

Check what's happened generally on my online haunts since I went to bed

Leave for school

Arrive at school

Head to cantine to meet my friends

Eat

Eat

Eat

Leave cantine for registration

Arrive at registration with my atrocious form tutor

Complain

Read / Work

Leave for morning lessons

40 or 80 minute lesson

Another 40 minute lesson

Sprint to cantine to make tea and grab biscuits before they're all gone

Complain

2x40 minute lessons or an 80 minute lesson

Sprint to cantine to get a good place in the lunch queue

Eat

Complain

Leave cantine, and then head to library and work, or just bum around for 20 minutes

4x40 minute lessons or 2x80 minute lessons

Sprint to cantine to make tea and grab nutella before it's all gone

Complain

Bum around

Get ready for "prep", when you're supposed to do homework - But 98% of people watch anime or game for an hour unless there are exams coming up

Arrive at prep

Take the register of other students

Sprint downstairs to cantine to get a good place in dinner queue

Sit at the same table with the same people, eat

Complain

Cease bumming around and head to prep 2.

Register

Leave prep, go to sports hall or a friend's room

Work if exams are coming up

Bum around

Complain

Leave for home

Arrive home

Work

Anime

Play guitar

Computer

Music + Sleep :)

Yaaaaay school. Apologies for the long post XD

when I'm on vacation…

-Wake up

-check emails and stuff like that

-watch anime and have breakfast at the same time

-play on the computer

-waste time in the internet

-have lunch

-watch a tv show or a movie

-some more gaming and anime

-go out with friends to whatever place

-come back home and eat something

-sleep

Yeah, I know what that's like. For the first six months of my current job, I commuted an hour and a half to work and an hour and a half back home. It was shitty and got old very fast. Then I kind of got used to it. Then it got shitty again. So I moved closer to work, and now I only have to commute for fifteen minutes, and it is GLORIOUS!!!

Anyway, I'll just do my work day routine, because the weekend varies.

4:45am - Wake up, shower, get dressed, get ready for work, etc.

5:45am - Leave my apartment.

6:00am - Arrive at work.

Lunch hour varies because I can go to lunch whenever I want. Anyway, that's an hour break. Usually I take it at 11:00am or 12:00pm, sometimes at 1:00pm.

4:30pm - Get off of work.

4:45pm - Arrive home, get in more comfortable clothes, chill out, watch TV, play video games, whatever.

6:00pm or 7:00pm - Eat dinner.

Anything after that is more TV or video games before bed. I try to go to bed at 10:00pm since I have to get up so early for work and I feel like I need to get a lot of sleep for the longish shift.

Wake up 5:00 > Shower > Summon the overlord's protection > Put on my costume for the day > Leave the house for 7:00 > Pick up my GF for 7:30 > Drive to work > Work > Work x2 > Work x3 > Lunch at 12:00 > Work > Work x2 > Work x3 > Leave work at 4:30 > Drive to my gf's house > Drop her off at around 6 > Drive home > Try to reach home for around 7 - 7:30 > Eat dinner > Shower > Return the overlord > Surf the internet until my eyes bleed > Crash on mattress > Repeat.