Sign in to follow this  
Xanodus

[Requests] Nachu's Request Shop

Nachu's Request Shop

Hey ho! Nachu (Yuri) here! I've decided to make a request thread because I need practice- and lots of it! It would be preferred if you could find an image you like for me to use, or if you want random, I'm somewhat capable of finding them myself

:)

If you would like to make a request please fill out the form below~*

Text you would like:

Image used:

Stock images in particular:

Colour scheme:

Things to avoid:

Size:

Graphic you want (Sig, Banner, etc.):

*Thanks to J-Lord for letting me look at his thread to fill out the template- I went blank ><

Edited by Nachu Harmonius

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By TomGyroid
      Robot Chicken has had sketches involving actors reprising their roles, like Dave Foley for their A Bug's (Short) Life sketch and a few actors for their The Wild Thornberrys: Wild as F*** sketch. This can also involve them swearing in-character as their otherwise kid-friendly characters, as it does in these two cases. But unfortunately, the easily accessible online versions are bleeped, depriving us of the joy of hearing Flik from A Bug's Life saying fuck.

If these sketches, the Bug's Life one appearing in "Choked on a Bottle Cap" of Season 6 and the Thornberrys one appearing in "Zeb and Kevin Erotic Hot Tub Canvas" of Season 8 exist uncensored on home media (which might have been the case for Season 6 on Blu-ray?), I'd like it if someone could rip them through the DVD/Blu-ray and iTunes respectively. 

C'mon, don't we all want to hear Flik from A Bug's Life say fuck?
    • By ReQTeCH
      i've never watched a single episode of anime, or atleast, not that i know of. the amount of shows seems a bit overwhelming. if someone could send me a couple of good ones to start watching that would be perfect.
    • By dunkle93
      Hey Everyone,

Does anyone have all 192 woody woodpecker cartoons in English and the new woody woodpecker show in English as well?
    • By MBThomas
      So recently there were two new episodes of Mighty Magiswords out last weekend. So far I could only find some camrips on Youtube, but I'd like to see them in either SD or HD quality. If anybody has happened to have download links to them, I'd highly appreciate it. 
    • By poetictragedy
      WINNER'S CIRCLE
      Click on the winner's name to see their entry.

COMPETITIONS #1-100
      WINNERS