Things Bought With Another's Credit Card

I don't know if I'm not supposed to add weird things to the tags.

Anyway, before the forum went down, I linked to these two blogs.

[1]

[2]

Basically Hussie and North have achieved the zenith of brodom and exchanged credit cards. If you're familiar with either of their works, you will know they are pretty hilarious dudes.

I think someone probably ransacked a Whole Foods to make this stuff. I’m almost sold on it for MYSELF. If I swapped all my trips to the Taco Bell for a couple fistfuls of Fromm, I could probably leap over a ravine while catching a frisbee in my mouth.

If not I’m honestly not sure what that colour is supposed to be, but since we’re in the United States of America, baby, it’s probably supposed to taste like Doritos® Cool Chill LaffyTaffy Xtreme Blast Featuring Marvel’s Amazing Spider-Man 3D In Theaters Everywhere.

In case you didn't know, I ship these two dudes together pretty hard.

So, is there anyone you trust with your credit card unconditionally like that? Would you trade cards with your best bro, knowing they might buy a horse? Would you buy a horse? One time an officer gave me his credit card to buy him a salad. And having a joint account with Java is like trading credit cards, except neither of us have access to each other's cards.

Discuss.

[i am not sharing this on Facebook. You go away, button.]

[i am not sharing this on Facebook. You go away, button.]

BAHA that made me giggle a lot, and i'm not just saying that from sleep deprivation XD

i trust my card to my parents and probably my best friend and dart. i've gotten my dad to go get me things on my card frequently and dart knows my bank password as well as my paypal and pin. though i don't think he realises that he knows my paypal and bank ones <.< i'm with him most of the time anyway so the only time he does use any of them is when i am right there, and my best friend may be childish on the outside but when it comes down to it, she's pretty much one of the most trustworthy people i know. she knows pretty much all of my internet passwords and... i have yet to have my facebook hacked by her, or anything else.

It was just weird to see the Facebook button down there, haha.

Maybe if I were independently wealthy, I wouldn't mind switching cards with someone, but since we're still in debt for the car and my ring, I doubt Java would be too happy about my giving my card to anyone, nor I him doing the same, haha. I certainly wouldn't give it to my bestie--he'd buy a horse just to spite me. Of course, I would attempt to buy a horse with his card, but it undoubtedly still has a ridiculously low limit on it.

never believe in credit cards. But I do have a debit. The only people I'd ever trust with it would be my Dad and probably my cousin Paula. I've got her to get me many a thing sent to her house via my play.com and amazon accounts and they are linked to my card. Never had a reason not to trust them.

btw, i agree on the facebook connection thingy, tis a bit strange for here. LOL

This post is making me lol.

Just look at Hussie's "signature".

There was also a brief controversy over Hussie's tipping habits that seems to have since been resolved.

UPDATE: Wait MA has a 6.25% sales tax that’s 7% in some towns so this is just the tax and Andrew probably tipped with a crisp hundred dollar bill of cold hard cash separately. NEVERMIND I TAKE IT ALL BACK, WE COOL

That is the most logical thing to assume. There is nothing but cold hard logic at play here.