Is there anything strange you do with food?

Dark_Angel13

The only way I'll eat cereal is with chocolate milk. This, of course, stems from the fact that I won't drink milk unless it's chocolate milk.

Back in middle school I used to only drink chocolate milk...but I always put pepper in it. Have no idea why I used to do that. LOL

I bet there's a lot of things you do weird with food right now that you won't be doing in a few months Rei. :P

Actually I did weird things with food even before I got pregnant. I haven't really changed anything since then, nor did I get any weird cravings...other than suddenly having to drink milk every single day and not being able to enjoy beef. LOL! I imagine they won't be much different once she is born.

Edited by Sakura Rei

hahaha. Time to top the lot of you!!!

First, the normal things:

I can eat absolutely anything with mayonaise, even going so far as putting it in crappy cereal.

Any and all things with cheese must be accompanied by either bacon or avocado, no exceptions. (ps, rasberry cheese cake is fricking awesome with some fresh avocado)

Any and all salads shall be smothered in honey mustard. Unless they have avocado or cherry tomatoes at which point it is caeser dressing.

My cereal (when I eat it) must have bread cut up in it or banana. I also prefer using yoghurt instead of milk. If lacking yohurt....mayo.

If it can bleed I will eat it. So far I've eaten deer, snake, crocodile, kangaroo, cow, sheep, pig, chicken, pigeon, pheasant, ostrich, duck, turkey, swallow, swan (ack! don't tell the queen!) goose, goat, boar, iguana and a few other things i cant think of off the top of my head.

Everything goes with bacon. I mean EVERYTHING. Even bacon. Bacon and bacon. More bacon. Bacon. 'Nuff Said.

Lastly, for my normal quirks, I refuse too drink anything hot that has milk in it, unless I do it myself.

and now the more

interesting ones...

As shazi mentioned, I spit in my drinks to make them mine. I will also lick, dip my finger in or partially eat anything that I am cooking, unless I'm cooking for others. If so I only do it on my own plate. I also do so with any cutlery I'm going to use, and drink out of bottles.

I also have a tendency to smell things. Even when not my own. I will stick my nose into it no matter who it belongs too.

Lastly, I love to eat with my hands. Even soup if I can get it. If not I will pick up the plate and lick it clean if needed, or especially tasty

The one thing I will say though is I generally only do these at home. Most of the time I have perfect table manners... most of the time...

• Like 1

Sigh, you sound like one of my previous coworkers and his friend. Except one was worse--he only ate chicken, no other meat or vegetables. I was always amazed he was even alive.

WAW i'm amazed he too is still alive, obviously his older than my cousin who is exactly like him nothing but CHICKEN i won't comment about him cause i don't want him to hate me or anything...

Well i eat all kinds of meat not only chicken though for vegetables i do eat them just not very often

I would also dip my finger into cup or lick the sides of the cup to make it mine

I also chew on lollipop sticks occasionally with my teeth shown, people would comment my teeth looks a beast or something...

Edited by Xanders

My cereal (when I eat it) must have bread cut up in it or banana. I also prefer using yoghurt instead of milk. If lacking yohurt....mayo.

The progression here is really amusing.

WAW i'm amazed he too is still alive, obviously his older than my cousin who is exactly like him nothing but CHICKEN i won't comment about him cause i don't want him to hate me or anything...

Haha, comment all you like, I haven't spoken to the guy in a while and I doubt he'll ever stumble upon this site. When he switched shops, we fell out of communication with each other. He's one of those "I gotta work out all the time" kind of guys, so he's super scrawny and muscular. Which, again, makes me wonder about his diet.

hahaha. Time to top the lot of you!!!

First, the normal things:

I can eat absolutely anything with mayonaise, even going so far as putting it in crappy cereal.

Any and all things with cheese must be accompanied by either bacon or avocado, no exceptions. (ps, rasberry cheese cake is fricking awesome with some fresh avocado)

Any and all salads shall be smothered in honey mustard. Unless they have avocado or cherry tomatoes at which point it is caeser dressing.

If it can bleed I will eat it. So far I've eaten deer, snake, crocodile, kangaroo, cow, sheep, pig, chicken, pigeon, pheasant, ostrich, duck, turkey, swallow, swan (ack! don't tell the queen!) goose, goat, boar, iguana and a few other things i cant think of off the top of my head.

Everything goes with bacon. I mean EVERYTHING. Even bacon. Bacon and bacon. More bacon. Bacon. 'Nuff Said.

Lastly, for my normal quirks, I refuse too drink anything hot that has milk in it, unless I do it myself.

and now the more

interesting ones...

As shazi mentioned, I spit in my drinks to make them mine. I will also lick, dip my finger in or partially eat anything that I am cooking, unless I'm cooking for others. If so I only do it on my own plate. I also do so with any cutlery I'm going to use, and drink out of bottles.

I also have a tendency to smell things. Even when not my own. I will stick my nose into it no matter who it belongs too.

Lastly, I love to eat with my hands. Even soup if I can get it. If not I will pick up the plate and lick it clean if needed, or especially tasty

The one thing I will say though is I generally only do these at home. Most of the time I have perfect table manners... most of the time...

Weird and gross...but I also hate bacon, mayo, honey mustard, and avacodo. I only like beef and chicken for the most part as far as meat goes, and I rarely eat many veggies.

Edited by Sakura Rei

Blaphemer! heathen! Abomination! Thou shalt be dipped in bacon fat, battered, fried, and fed to the homeless!

^ Is obviously joking

Another strange thing I do, is I like to use whatever meat dish I have to eat soft things like mashed potatoes instead of scooping them with a fork or spoon.

I just can't eat pork or salty foods. It doesn't agree with my stomach in the least. Same for artificial citrus drinks or candy....I just can't eat or drink them with out my stomach giving way.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...