Sign in to follow this  
Koby

Forum Converted to IPB

Holy, this place looks so different now @_@

It sure does. I was surprised on how good the new look is, that I wondered if i entered the wrong website. :P

Nice to see the forums back up, and this is an interesting look as well, I think I like it. It will be interesting to see how it differs from the old structure as time/experience goes by.

If your account was created after 15 May before the forum came back up, it was lost because that's the latest backup (15 May) available. Accounts rarely--if ever--get deleted by any of the staff.

Edited by Emotional Outlet
  • Like 1

I'm not honestly sure if this is an issue or not because I haven't really tested it. I just noticed that I was having a bit of a hard time getting the spaces in my code tags to display correctly. I edit always in manual mode so it should be displaying my font as mono-space and therefore anything in code tags should preserve the spacing I see. Lemme test:

0 spaces
3 spaces
5 spaces
7 spaces
9 spaces
15 spaces

Seems to be displaying OK now, but I was having trouble doing that in the x64 vs x86 thread. Might've just been a 1 off occurrence though.

Edited by Dae314

After coming back from a long absence, the new look is absolutely awesome^^^^^ It looks more hip and interesting to the eye and hopefully we'll get to see more new features being added! Great work Koby and the rest of the Kametsu team!!!!!

Oh gosh. I haven't been here in a while, and the new look is spectacular. Very smooth!

EDIT: And my signature looks brilliant on a dark background. *is smug*

EDIT AGAIN: Oh gods, everything's so shiny. So shiny. So beautifully shiny....

:eyes_droped:

Edited by Arianwen