Who likes Rock Music?

SoulCross

• 1 month later...

I like many genres of music. These days I'm more into soul, and funk but when the mood hits me, I dig some rock. Granite and limestome are probably the best. Sorry, wrong rock. ;) I can always listen to Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Jimi Hendrix, the Who, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Love and Rockets, Rage Against the Machine, Monster Magnet, and so on. I'm also a fan of Alternative Rock like Sonic Youth, Pavement, Erics Trip, PJ Harvey, L7, Jane's Addiction, Jon Spencer Blues Explosion, to name a few. 

Edited by Galactus616

And just to add, I'm partial to several Japanese rock groups/bands such as Anzenchitai (pop/rock band from the 80s), The Alfee (another pop/rock band from the 80s), Cubismo Grafico Five (pop/rock with a nice ska influence), Kinoko Hoteru, Love Psychedelic Orchestra, Mr. Children, Royal Fingers (surf guitar rock), Scandal, Shiina Ringo, Takeshi Terauchi and the Bunnys (surf rock with a touch of traditional Japanese), to name a few (I'm sure I have forgot a few names).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Been listening to classic rock since I was 5 years old because my father and uncle were into rock and pop music . I was listening with my father to : Pink Floyd ( which is my favouriter band ) , Queen , Ac / Dc , ELO , Scorpions and with my uncle : Hendrix , Beatles , Led Zeppelin , Deep Purple , CCR .